• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
So quickly, what are the MUST-HAVE Crysis 2 mods?

Keep in mind I have a 6850 1GB, so hopefully nothing TOO demanding.

Esch

Banned
Grakl i love you

CtdBz.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can someone explain why ARMA II jumps to #1 on the top sellers list everytime it's in the sale? It's a two year old strategy game with a metascore of 77. I'm not seeing the allure here.
d-d-d-d-dayZ!

Martian

Thanks for the feedback on Fable III, I haven't quite decided, but fortunately I have 30hrs left

Damn, looking through your profiles I stopped thinking I had a huge backlog. Some people here have 300 games! I can barely play through my 35.

Mazre

Final damages (I think):

Legend of Grimrock $6
BTTF $6.25
Alan Wake $10
Ys Origin $$8
Walking Dead $15 (This has been surprisingly awesome)
Vessel $3.75 (This has been surprisingly awesome)
Indie Bundle 5 $10
Metro 2033 $5
Dear Esther $2.50 (This was unbelievably awful)
Shoot Many Robots $2.50
Fortune Summoners $5
Krater $7.50
Longest Journey + Dreamfall $6.25
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet $3.75
ArmaII CO $18
Quantum Conundrum $12

Total: $121.50
First steam sale to really get me in last couple years. Last several I've kept to under $30 easily.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, I've only got $4.92 left in my account, not enough to buy any 5 bucks game. Bit.Trips, you're not gonna be mine on this sale :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
How do I get my steam community link to work? I type it and replace someone elses ID with mine but it doesn't work.

Your Steam Community ID is separate to your account name. By default, your Steam Community URL is steamcommunity.com/id/[a bunch of numbers], but you can set a custom URL, as others have done, by clicking "Edit my profile" in the Community tab of the Steam client.

Cheddahz

Banned
Arma II bought!

Still debating over Quantum Conundrum, Rayman, Civ collection, Tropico 4, and Divinity II

I'm bummed that Orion: Dino Beatdown wasnt on sale :(

So what hasnt been on sale by now, probably is going to be right? Cause I am eyeing Deep Black and...Postal III (dont hit me lol)

also, add meh http://steamcommunity.com/id/refusedchaos/ :D

Lol, I already have you on my friends list. Didn't you use to post on the GGT back on CAG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom