• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Which games, exactly?

Most commonly recommended:
Europa Universalis III (make sure you buy the right one. "Complete" is not the complete one. I can't remember what they call the Complete one... Chronicles, maybe?)
Crusader Kings II
Hearts of Iron III

Less commonly recommended:
Victoria II
East India Company
King Arthur

I will gift Prince of Persia 2008 to the first gaffer that comes up with a 16 bar diss rap against a moderator of your choice:

This is the best giveaway of the thread.

Any Chance that Dear Esther would be there again tomorrow? Guess not. Too bad.

Maybe then I would buy another paysafecard, could afford the Missing Link DLC then maybe *lol*

Sajjaja

man it's amazing how I still cant use custom names for my steam friends.

so many gaffers with different steam names

You can create a custom profile url in your profile settings if that's what you mean.

Man.... GAF is too nice............ I got both Sequence from Petrie and Dear Esther from The One Who Knocks(despite the possibility of me not being able to run it).

This has got me in a generous mood as well, so I have some stuff in my inventory, not anything awesome like everyone else is offering but it's something.

I got Torchlight and two copies of Nuclear Dawn.

1 copy of Nuclear Dawn for who ever can guess my favourite book. Hint: Very popular satire novel from the 1960s. -TAKEN by Jetman81

1 copy of Nuclear Dawn for whoever can guess my two favourite bands. Hint: One is a popular rock group that recently won an grammy, and the other is a progressive metal band that's Canadian. - Taken by Eschaton

Torchlight to whoever can guess what brand of watch I got. Hint: Bravery. - TAKEN by The Grim Heaper.

Salsa

You can create a custom profile url in your profile settings if that's what you mean.

no, I mean being able to right click someone on my friend list and tag them with wichever name I want (ideally his/her GAF username) so I can keep track of who is who.

Esch

Banned
Quicky question for the Rap contest: does a 16 bars rap have a traditional way the rhyming works like for example a Limerick? Or does it simply not matter?

rhyme scheme is w/e. just make it funny, and try and work some rhyme in there. it could be lil b status of rhyme skill and i would gift.

Man.... GAF is too nice............ I got both Sequence from Petrie and Dear Esther from The One Who Knocks(despite the possibility of me not being able to run it).

This has got me in a generous mood as well, so I have some stuff in my inventory, not anything awesome like everyone else is offering but it's something.

Torchlight to whoever can guess what brand of watch I got. Hint: Bravery.
A Diesel watch?

colinp

Banned

1 copy of Nuclear Dawn for who ever can guess my favourite book. Hint: Very popular satire novel from the 1960s.

1 copy of Nuclear Dawn for whoever can guess my two favourite bands. Hint: One is a popular rock group that recently won an grammy, and the other is a progressive metal band that's Canadian.

Animal Farm!

No, edit: Slaughterhouse Five!

1 copy of Nuclear Dawn for who ever can guess my favourite book. Hint: Very popular satire novel from the 1960s.

1 copy of Nuclear Dawn for whoever can guess my two favourite bands. Hint: One is a popular rock group that recently won an grammy, and the other is a progressive metal band that's Canadian.

How many canadian progressive rock bands are there really?

Cheddahz

Banned
256299_3977776216849_1062258603_o.jpg

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
DCX revelation jiggle McMegaton life altering removal of the sig?!?? Nevar in my day did I see this day coming! My goodness gracious.

Gojira? (lol it's from france, but it's a good band)

Sianos

rhyme scheme is w/e. just make it funny, and try and work some rhyme in there. it could be lil b status of rhyme skill and i would gift.
REAL ENTRY

Oh Bish
You smell like a fish
But it is for you I wish
I want to lick you like a dish

Oh Stumpkapow
You sound like a cow
Oh how oh how
Will you take my hand now

Oh Amirox
You taste like socks
But you have balls like rocks
And I want your cock(s)

Oh EviLore
You look like a boar
But you make my heart soar
You can screw me til I'm sore

JeTmAn81

Man.... GAF is too nice............ I got both Sequence from Petrie and Dear Esther from The One Who Knocks(despithoe the possibility of me not being able to run it).

Is the book Catch-22?

Edit: nm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom