• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gala

I think I'm getting crazy...that thing on his elbow sometimes looks like deadpool, then like Ezio and now more often like a little chicken....

Einbroch

Banned
You sound bitter.

I agree. FUCK THAT LITTLE DINOSAUR. First he goats me into buying Diablo 3. Then he throws in my face that he's all high and mighty getting all these Steam games for free. Then he has the gall to post...more...GIFs...

So, you wanted the Valve Collection, right? Or was it the Square Enix one? I don't want to bother you with such a silly question, so here's both!

Gifts are supposed to be a positive thing though.

They are. I've gifted several people today and it feels good. I was just poking fun at the birthday person, jokingly implying that they only said it was their birthday to get gifts. I know that's not the case.

Or is it?

I agree. FUCK THAT LITTLE DINOSAUR. First he goats me into buying Diablo 3. Then he throws in my face that he's all high and mighty getting all these Steam games for free. Then he has the gall to post...more...GIFs...

So, you wanted the Valve Collection, right? Or was it the Square Enix one? I don't want to bother you with such a silly question, so here's both!

I laughed way too hard at this.

None of the above

OK can someone please remind me who got the "Torchlight" right?

The third last one?

I need to round up the top three winners, soon...

Ultimadrago is on the podium.... and who else?

elbow thing is singularity

AHAHAHAHA
from the left field we have a WINRAR!!!!!!!!!

game_singularity-trophies.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Einbroch, I took you by the tip of your hand and raised you, as I made my army praise your name...

"Einbroch! Einbroch!"

Do you remember now?

Son... did you forget the moments we were happy together?

Derrick01

Banned
They are. I've gifted several people today and it feels good. I was just poking fun at the birthday person, jokingly implying that they only said it was their birthday to get gifts. I know that's not the case.

Or is it?

I was mostly referring to Skyrim being shit though :p

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Well done to everyone who participated in JC's game. Johnny, you definitely have the most fun and challenging giveaway games on here. =)

If you choose to do another one, I'll donate a game to the cause.

steadfast

You guys, I have bought at least 20 games, but I can't stop playing Alice.

Sure the combat is passable at best, but everything else has been pretty amazing. I had no idea it was this ..... dark. I like it.

Gem of the sale for me so far since I really had no idea what I was getting into aside from the GB quicklook

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Awesome work!

Congrats to the winners!!!

Artofwar420

Since most people already got what they wanted in the sale, I'm getting this peaceful feeling from the boards; like the calm before the storm whereby tomorrow Gabe Newell announces Half Life Three. I would go as far to predict that it could be a prequel to the whole franchise. What led to the G-man? Why does he care about Gordon? At least this is what I think Valve will do because in a mere progression of the story, well, could that meet people's expecations?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Really considering buying AoEIII... can anyone give me a few good words about it :3? I know AoE's been a macro-centric game but can you at least micro a few things in order to gain advantage? Anything at all?
Yes, micromanagement plays a huge role in getting an advantage over an opponent. There are plenty of build and unit hotkeys as well. The online is pretty barren now but a few years ago it was one of the most competitive RTS games ever; and was even featured in WCG 07. You should totally buy the collection. I played it non-stop for 2 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wGWRXdOqWE

My avatar is a German unit from the game - Dopplesoldner.

Yoshichan

Since most people already got what they wanted in the sale, I'm getting this peaceful feeling from the boards; like the calm before the storm whereby tomorrow Gabe Newell announces Half Life Three. I would go as far to predict that it could be a prequel to the whole franchise. What led to the G-man? Why does he care about Gordon? At least this is what I think Valve will do because in a mere progression of the story, well, could that meet people's expecations?
O_O! Enjoy, everyone!

Ultimadrago

lol

This man wants some Magic Crystals pls! Someone halp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom