• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jzero

Thanks you so much Wilflare for CS:S. i can finally stop bitching about it !
KuGsj.gif
3AQmK.gif

Last call! Anyone?!?

First person to answer correctly will be gifted a copy of Prince of Persia (2008).

1.) What is this? 860776.59- ,5260.73

Note: Please only enter if you genuinely want the game and don't already have it. And you can only win once. Let's keep the good will going. :)

It's something you can't google the answer to

Popstar

same thing with the timer on the last sales, yet still there was an extra day for recap

somehow I sense it wont be the case here though, so you're most likely right
We do know that we can expect at least one new deal tomorrow because of the Indie Bundle leak.

Day 11: Hydrophobia, Orion: Dino Beatdown, Star Ruler, Waveform

So tomorrow won't be a pure recap day.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
i hope we get Ys origin for 60% off, is $8 the cheapest it's been so far or should i hold out?

I bought Origin when it was on daily deal for 7.99 so yea that's the lowest so far.

Crayons

Banned
We do know that we can expect at least one new deal tomorrow because of the Indie Bundle leak.

Day 11: Hydrophobia, Orion: Dino Beatdown, Star Ruler, Waveform

So tomorrow won't be a pure recap day.

Especially since sales have repeated so much with the flash deals.

Last call! Anyone?!?

First person to answer correctly will be gifted a copy of Prince of Persia (2008).

Note: Please only enter if you genuinely want the game and don't already have it. And you can only win once. Let's keep the good will going. :)

Illinois? Does it have to be more specific?

About an hour and 1/2 in Dear Esther. I have to say, the game screams atmosphere. The graphics are great, especially when everything is cranked to high/very high. Well worth the $2.50.

Contest for Noitu Love 2 Devolution

Alright, I want to give to you folks and support developers that I want to have money. So the first contest came to mind and it's for Noitu Love 2 Devolution to celebrate Joakim Sandberg's excellent 2D action game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207530/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

Contest rules:

1) One entry per person.

2) I will only consider the first twenty replies to me so it doesn't turn into three pages of silly contest replies.

The Contest:

DESCRIBE TO ME THE BEST SOUNDING MEAL.

What I think sounds the best out of those first twenty replies to this contest gets the game.

No hints on foods I like or anything. Good luck appealing to my tastes.

I intend to do more than one contest through the last day of the sale when I can so if you aren't in the first twenty better luck next time.

Oh, and feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wibblewozzer/

Edit: Added some extra bold. Hopefully someone wants the game, it's quite great!

Last call! Anyone?!?

Uh...Cthulhu's hiding place, R'lyeh? C:

Sephon

Last call! Anyone?!?

I believe the first number is the money on your bankaccount before steam sale, and the second number is the money you have left after the steam sale.

MadeWell

I knew I should have dropped out of math,
save me modulus division

Edit: According to google the numbers are geographical data of illinois

It's only been on flash sale at least what 3 times. At least been daily deal twice. Been on a lot of sales before.
Come on Ys!

Vote for Ys if you actually want a good game to win.

Seriously, the Ys series is amazing and I hope that all of GAF can experience it. I'm personally after Origin myself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom