• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

Analogue A Hate Story is the last thing on my wishlist that I'm interested in getting that is out. I just played "don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story" and thought it was great. I've never gotten into visual novels before but I really enjoyed DTIPB for intriguing story and the fact that it didn't devolve into erotic drivel, which was something that kept me away from the genre. And while Analogue seems to be a different style I can't wait to see more of Christine Love's work.

espeon umbreon leafon glaceon vaporeon jolteon flareon

eevee-evolutions.jpg

Congrats, bro. Gonna PM you in a sec.

MadeWell

Analogue A Hate Story is the last thing on my wishlist that I'm interested in getting that is out. I just played "don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story" and thought it was great. I've never gotten into visual novels before but I really enjoyed DTIPB for intriguing story and the fact that it didn't devolve into erotic drivel, which was something that kept me away from the genre. And while Analogue seems to be a different style I can't wait to see more of Christine Love's work.

I think Digital: A Love story is by the same writer.
Only game of its genre i've played, plus its free

Goody

FINALLY Garry's Mod. That's the last game I needed to get, so I'm now officially done with the Summer sale. Here's the rundown...

Garry's Mod
Bit.Trip BEAT (Thanks again, Dacvak!)
Eversion
Unreal Gold
Stacking
Monkey Island 1 & 2
The Maw with DLC
Painkiller Black
Wrath of the Lamb
Divine Divinity
1000 Amps
Ys Origin

Ended up spending a little over 40 dollars.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Huh, this looks interesting. I loved Analogue but haven't tried digital. I'll try this VN first and then move to digital.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Don't look directly at it. It'll hypnotize you into opening your wallet.
:( And with this, I'll officialy retire to bed... I failed SteamGAF, I said I wasn't gonna sleep but I can't stay up anymore T_T

I'll be in bed with my phone and see how long I'll make it before I fall into sleep ._.

Popstar

Guys: if previous sales are anything to go by: tomorrow there are still new dailies

Recap day would be on monday. No way of knowing till it happens tho.
The sale ends in under 36 hours. Check any of the non-daily/non-flash deals. The sale is over monday at 10am pacific time.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Guess I'll finally get Gary's Mod :D

Picking up Universe Sandbox as well.

Great choices. Gary's Mod is a freaking blast. That game has evolved so much since its humble inception how many effin' years ago.

Jzero

FINALLY Garry's Mod. That's the last game I needed to get, so I'm now officially done with the Summer sale. Here's the rundown...

Garry's Mod
Bit.Trip BEAT (Thanks again, Dacvak!)
Eversion
Unreal Gold
Stacking
Monkey Island 1 & 2
The Maw with DLC
Painkiller Black
Wrath of the Lamb
Divine Divinity
1000 Amps
Ys Origin

Ended up spending a little over 40 dollars.
All i need is Counter Strike: Source. Don't fail me Valve!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
:( And with this, I'll officialy retire to bed... I failed SteamGAF, I said I wasn't gonna sleep but I can't stay up anymore T_T

I'll be in bed with my phone and see how long I'll make it before I fall into sleep ._.

Peace out. I'm gonna retire to a grilled cheese sandwich.

But I shall return after watching some Storage Wars. Terrible show.

Salsa

The sale ends in under 36 hours. Check any of the non-daily/non-flash deals. The sale is over monday at 10am pacific time.

same thing with the timer on the last sales, yet still there was an extra day for recap

somehow I sense it wont be the case here though, so you're most likely right

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm surprised there hasn't been a Counter Strike sale. Isn't tomorrow the last day?
They make tons of $$$ of CS without the sales!

So according to my steam stats, since I opened my steam account, I have purchased 216 games and have spent an average of 20 hours playing them per year.

I blame NeoGAF

wrestling-fail-ojvjgr.gif

Yoshichan

Guys, if CS gets on sale, I'll post pictures of me naked - eating my copy of Half-Life 2. I promise you this.

I'm that positive that it won't happen.

Crayons

Banned
tumblr_ll15axKRQR1qgrih9o1_500.jpeg

Please Gaben, Mass Effect and Counter Strike tomorrow.

Guys, if CS gets on sale, I'll post pictures of me naked - eating my copy of Half-Life 2. I promise you this.

I'm that positive that it won't happen.

When CS goes on sale you better not post up Yoshi hentai. Real pics only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom