• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I done goofed and gave you guys the wrong question. smh For my mistake, I will up the prize to the entire Prince of Persia Complete Pack

header_586x192.jpg

Here is the correction.

What is this? 717895.37- ,338525.54

I need specifics.

Giard

You know, I've never had poutine before. It honestly sounds disgusting, but I love trying new foods. Is it easy to make yourself?
Sure. Make your own fries (or get homestyle fries, not too thin, juliennes are too small), buy freshly made cheese curds (never put them in the refrigerator) and cover everything with gravy. Poutine sauce is sold over here, but I guess a standard gravy can do the trick.

Smash88

Banned
Hey guys, I done goofed and gave you guys the wrong question. smh For my mistake, I will up the prize to the entire Prince of Persia Complete Pack

header_586x192.jpg

Here is the correction.

I need specifics.

Looks like coordinates, but not for Earth, rather for a Galaxy Map.

drizzle

Axel Hertz

header_586x192.jpg

Here is the correction.

I need specifics.

Aw goddamit, I know this one too! And I do have the POP Complete Pack! This is not fair. :p

Megasoum

Banned

header_586x192.jpg

Here is the correction.

I need specifics.

By playing around with the numbers I actually managed to find a location near Oka in Quebec which is kinda weird and creepy since it's really near where I live hahaha wtf

Edit: GOD DAMMIT

Arghhh I mixed up two numbers when inverting it... I'm too tired lol. So close! The worst is that the Ubisoft Studio was actually one of my theory before you changed the coords. Oh well

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Sure. Make your own fries (or get homestyle fries, not too thin, juliennes are too small), buy freshly made cheese curds (never put them in the refrigerator) and cover everything with gravy. Poutine sauce is sold over here, but I guess a standard gravy can do the trick.
Sounds pretty gnarly, to be honest. But it's definitely sweeping the nation, so I'm sure it's gotta be delicious. I've never had cheese curds (and I'm not sure if my doctor will allow me to have them), but everything else sounds pretty good.

Poo teen?

I think it's poo TIN

tylerf

As someone from Wisconsin, covering fresh cheese curds in gravy sounds like blasphemy.

Sianos

The classic: it invokes feelings of nostalgia and has transcended to become the imagine of a traditional dinner. First off, the main course, a juicy steak browned to perfection that squirts rivulets of ecstacy with every bite. It's got the perfect texture and consistency, cut from the finest of meat, rivaling that of even Kobe. You can smell the mothwatering scent of steak, it taking you back to the days of a boardwalk. The traditional mashed potatoes serve as a side dish, whipped to a perfect consistency and roused in a heavenly thick gravy that seems to melt into your soul. The third piece is the classic vegetable medley, composed of farm fresh vegetables in season that almost shine with a healthy glow. You can picture an old-fashioned farm selling their seasonal crop to the markets and all the feelings associated with that season. The cold yet reflective air of winter, the feelings of a new beginning in spring, the jubilent joy of summer, and the mature air of autumn. Finally, you have a perfect amber beer: peering into its smooth, still surface takes you back to a simpler world and fills you with nostalgia.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The classic: it invokes feelings of nostalgia and has transcended to become the imagine of a traditional dinner. First off, the main course, a juicy steak browned to perfection that squirts rivulets of ecstacy with every bite. It's got the perfect texture and consistency, cut from the finest of meat, rivaling that of even Kobe. You can smell the mothwatering scent of steak, it taking you back to the days of a boardwalk. The traditional mashed potatoes serve as a side dish, whipped to a perfect consistency and roused in a heavenly thick gravy that seems to melt into your soul. The third piece is the classic vegetable medley, composed of farm fresh vegetables in season that almost shine with a healthy glow. You can picture an old-fashioned farm selling their seasonal crop to the markets and all the feelings associated with that season. The cold yet reflective air of winter, the feelings of a new beginning in spring, the jubilent joy of summer, and the mature air of autumn. Finally, you have a perfect amber beer: peering into its smooth, still surface takes you back to a simpler world and fills you with nostalgia.

Tell me more.

gabbo

Sounds pretty gnarly, to be honest. But it's definitely sweeping the nation, so I'm sure it's gotta be delicious. I've never had cheese curds (and I'm not sure if my doctor will allow me to have them), but everything else sounds pretty good.

I think it's poo TIN

Depends on what part of the country your in.

Milamber

Contest for Noitu Love 2 Devolution

Alright, I want to give to you folks and support developers that I want to have money. So the first contest came to mind and it's for Noitu Love 2 Devolution to celebrate Joakim Sandberg's excellent 2D action game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207530/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

Contest rules:

1) One entry per person.

2) I will only consider the first twenty replies to me so it doesn't turn into three pages of silly contest replies.

The Contest:

DESCRIBE TO ME THE BEST SOUNDING MEAL.

What I think sounds the best out of those first twenty replies to this contest gets the game.

No hints on foods I like or anything. Good luck appealing to my tastes.

I intend to do more than one contest through the last day of the sale when I can so if you aren't in the first twenty better luck next time.

Oh, and feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wibblewozzer/

Edit: Added some extra bold. Hopefully someone wants the game, it's quite great!
Let me sing the song of my people. Have you eaten banana bread slices with bacon & cheese? It's heavenly. The sweet crunchy bacon & melted cheese between 2 slices of banana bread is by far the most aromatic thing you can bring out of your lunch box. People will notice & come to you. What's that? No idea how to make banana bread? here's an infographic...

Giard

Let me sing the song of my people. Have you eaten banana bread slices with bacon & cheese? It's heavenly. The sweet crunchy bacon & melted cheese between 2 slices of banana bread is by far the most aromatic thing you can bring out of your lunch box.
Is this for real? Banana bread, cheese and bacon?
Has anyone else ever eaten this?

Cth

Oreo Twix Cheesecake Cupcakes:
twix-cheesecakes-3.jpg

and

Slutty Brownies
done.jpg

Followed by a Nutella Shot.

Ingredients & Measurements:

• 1 cup ice
• ½ cup milk
• 2 tablespoons Nutella
• 1 shot Baileys or Frangelico Hazelnut liquor
• 1 shot vanilla vodka

Instructions:

Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until thick and creamy. Pour into shot glasses and enjoy! Then you simply rim the shot glass with Nutella.

DIABETIC DIFFICULTY: INSANE!

Let me sing the song of my people. Have you eaten banana bread slices with bacon & cheese? It's heavenly. The sweet crunchy bacon & melted cheese between 2 slices of banana bread is by far the most aromatic thing you can bring out of your lunch box. People will notice & come to you. What's that? No idea how to make banana bread? here's an infographic...

This is what I cook when I have a lady friend.

Start with an entrée of oysters kilpatrik, because it is Australia. Maybe 3 per person, don't want to eat too much too early.

Move onto a herb crusted rack of lamb dish, served with a creamy potato mash and fresh seasonal vegetables.

Finish with a Baileys (Irish cream) banana bread and butter pudding, served warm, with a small scoop of ice-cream just to bring it all together.

Adjust portion size to match the intent of the evening.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I still haven't purchase anything. So many games I've been on the fence about that I kind of regret passing up.

I think I've missed all the good sales at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom