• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great choices. Gary's Mod is a freaking blast. That game has evolved so much since its humble inception how many effin' years ago.

RWqZS.jpg

Cth

Great choices. Gary's Mod is a freaking blast. That game has evolved so much since its humble inception how many effin' years ago.

I finally have a PC that can handle PC gaming so I'm doing a lot of catch up.

I know there's that Elevator sim mod, and the one where the guy narrates what you do.. any other notable mods that require Gary's Mod?

Debating on pulling the trigger on ArmaII as I wanna try DayZ, but I keep hearing there's a standalone release on the way or something.

I'll end up saving my money, gotta spend $600 to fix my wife's car so it'll pass inspection :) Gotta love being laid off :D

Exuro

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6B2KcPADZRc/T1m-I0YfKGI/AAAAAAAAAQc/ylv6YoJa1KE/s320/tumblr_ll15axKRQR1qgrih9o1_500.jpeg[IMG]

Please Gaben, Mass Effect and Counter Strike tomorrow.[/QUOTE]ENCORE SALE!

But really, half of the games have been on a special 2 to 3 times so it would be nice to not have an encore like other sales.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So SteamGAF, which do I beat first: Driver San Franciso or Ys: The Oath in Felghana? I'm about halfway through both but can't decide on what to play.

Oath first, then driver, then replay Oath on higher difficulty levels.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
When CS goes on sale you better not post up Yoshi hentai. Real pics only!
I promise!!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
They're uploading Half Life 3 to their servers!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Shit's about to get real!!

Yep, Steam is down for me as well.

Someone sell me on Garry's Mod. I don't really know what it's about. If I have no interest of taking funny screenshots, is there any point in me having it?

Its just a neat sandbox where you can pose character models and play with the physics engine. You can spawn any item in the Valve Source games, including vehicles and explosives.

Last call! Anyone?!?

First person to answer correctly will be gifted a copy of Prince of Persia (2008).

1.) What is this? 860776.59- ,5260.73

Note: Please only enter if you genuinely want the game and don't already have it. And you can only win once. Let's keep the good will going. :)

Yoshichan

All I ask for, GabeN, is Darkness2 be part of the sale tomorrow at a decent price.
it's been on sale already!!!

Cth

Last call! Anyone?!?

First person to answer correctly will be gifted a copy of Prince of Persia (2008).

Note: Please only enter if you genuinely want the game and don't already have it. And you can only win once. Let's keep the good will going. :)

:D

MadeWell

Last call! Anyone?!?

Last call! Anyone?!?

They are coordinates right?

I didn't find a location though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom