• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost forgot dessert!

You should be able to guess what is!

The quinnesential apple pie! To start, the crust is baked to a perfect golden-brown, not too soft on the to but not too hard on the sides. Contained within are slices of tender apple seasoned and coatened by a delectable apple paste. Thin slits cut in the top release calming aromas while keeping the flavor inside. You can almost feel the memories of yore. Handcrafted with love and encompensing an entire era, apple pie soothed the body and soul with calming waves of nostalgic taste.

mmm bb dat food pr0n

Salsa

So.

Alan Wake is kind of great.

2 comin man

Axs7QjKCEAErjj1.jpg

Whelp played all of whats available of The Walking Dead right now. That second chapter is super messed up. The things that go on in that game are way worse then the show I imagine its more in line with the comics.

If it shows up again and you haven't bought it yet you really should.

Sianos

I feel that pictures don't do truly great food justice. You need to smell it, to feel the texture, and enjoy the subtle and succulent flavors.

Def Jukie

Looking at getting a few cheap games on the last day of the sale as if I haven't bought enough games already. Anyone have any opinions on Nimbus? Trailer looked pretty cool.

I feel that pictures don't do truly great food justice. You need to smell it, to feel the texture, and enjoy the subtle and succulent flavors.

I'm gonna guess you're either a culinary arts major or one of those people who write food descriptions for restaurant menus.

I'm also really hungry now ;u;

Cth

This is true.

For example, those Slutty Brownies and Twix Cheesecake Cupcakes.. they're easily ten times more tastier than they look :D

My wife hated having them in the fridge, but she resisted.

I limited myself to one a day lest I lapse into a coma.

Adnor

Banned
So, someone added me to steam and wanted to play SR3, all good, we played once, it was fun. But now he doesn't stop asking for games (Half-Life 2, to be exactly). So, if this person adds you to steam via the SR3 GAF group, don't accept him.
First person I have ever blocked.

A stack of fluffy pancakes smothered in sautéed apples and cinnamon sugar, with a tall glass of chocolate milk on the side.

I'm just describing what I'd eat, lol.

WINNER OF NOITU LOVE 2 DEVOLUTION

Alright, so I'm a sweet tooth and all of that sounds amazing right now. I don't drink alcohol so that ruled out a couple of the descriptions and I despise bananas, so instant loss to I believe two people for even bringing them up. Oh, and poutine is pretty good but not my top choice.

Have to hand it to NSQuote for putting the most effort into describing the food. Better luck next time.

Let me figure out a new contest and I'll get something else going, equally ridiculous. Gundam, I'll PM you and get you your prize.

Sianos

I'm gonna guess you're either a culinary arts major or one of those people who write food descriptions for restaurant menus.
I'm actually a Tae Kwon Do instructor and competitor by trade, but I enjoy fine writing and dining as hobbies. I buy locally from the Farmers Market, which.makes my meals taste ten times better despite me not being a master at seasoning.

Search around and try to buy local. There's less chemicals and the ingredients are much fresher.

Koroviev

Works for some, not for me. At least not as effective as I'd like. A year dieting "normally" lost me 40 pounds (320 -> 280). Four months low carbing lost me 47 pounds. (233).

It depends on how many calories you were cutting daily. Between exercise and diet, it's considered "safe" to consume 1000 kcal less per day, granted that you consume no fewer than 1800 kcal per day if you're male. That *should* result in a loss of two pounds per week, normal fluctuations notwithstanding.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Two minutes, moment of truth, first Steam sale purchase for me could be happening.

I hope you all voted Ys!

Sianos

WINNER OF NOITU LOVE 2 DEVOLUTION

Alright, so I'm a sweet tooth and all of that sounds amazing right now. I don't drink alcohol so that ruled out a couple of the descriptions and I despise bananas, so instant loss to I believe two people for even bringing them up. Oh, and poutine is pretty good but not my top choice.

Have to hand it to NSQuote for putting the most effort into describing the food. Better luck next time.

Let me figure out a new contest and I'll get something else going, equally ridiculous. Gundam, I'll PM you and get you your prize.

I eat pancakes for breakfast almost every morning with natural maple syrup, so I can understand why you chose that.

It was fun participating, even if I'm starving now. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom