• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danj

Two minutes, moment of truth, first Steam sale purchase for me could be happening.

I hope you all voted Ys!

I voted Ys because even though I picked it up when it was on sale earlier, I know a bunch of people missed it.

EDIT: well shit, it didn't win :(

FU
AhyP2.png

It depends on how many calories you were cutting daily. Between exercise and diet, it's considered "safe" to consume 1000 kcal less per day, granted that you consume no fewer than 1800 kcal per day if you're male. That *should* result in a loss of two pounds per week, normal fluctuations notwithstanding.

Yeah I'd still rather do an hour exercise and eat what I like. Better for the mind too. suppose it is a different game at 400 pounds though.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You guys can still buy Ys:Oath for 5 bucks!

Sora_N

Dammit...I waited all night. I'm just gonna buy Ys Oath and wait for Origins later. Anyone else got/getting Universe sandbox? Lol

Looking at getting a few cheap games on the last day of the sale as if I haven't bought enough games already. Anyone have any opinions on Nimbus? Trailer looked pretty cool.

Pretty fun game. It's all about gaining momentum and keeping it going throughout the level. It took me a little while to get the hang of it, but it's one of those games where it's really satisfying when you nail a difficult level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom