• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oreo Twix Cheesecake Cupcakes:
twix-cheesecakes-3.jpg

and

Slutty Brownies
done.jpg

Followed by a Nutella Shot.

Ingredients & Measurements:

• 1 cup ice
• ½ cup milk
• 2 tablespoons Nutella
• 1 shot Baileys or Frangelico Hazelnut liquor
• 1 shot vanilla vodka

Instructions:

Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until thick and creamy. Pour into shot glasses and enjoy! Then you simply rim the shot glass with Nutella.

DIABETIC DIFFICULTY: INSANE!

I think my blood sugar went up by just seeing these pics :(

Milamber

This is what I cook when I have a lady friend.

Start with an entrée of oysters kilpatrik, because it is Australia. Maybe 3 per person, don't want to eat too much too early.

Move onto a herb crusted rack of lamb dish, served with a creamy potato mash and fresh seasonal vegetables.

Finish with a Baileys (Irish cream) banana bread and butter pudding, served warm, with a small scoop of ice-cream just to bring it all together.

Adjust portion size to match the intent of the evening.

Oooh. I usually use sour cream but that alcoholic concoction might work.

bonesquad

Pretty sure the cheese curds from the Minnesota State Fair knock anything a Sconnie can create out of the park.

Them fightin' words! Well, they would be if such an idea wasn't so frickin' laughable. I mean really. I doubt even you believe that. Squeaky Wisconsin cheese curds beat anything ever to come out of MN.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Let me sing the song of my people. Have you eaten banana bread slices with bacon & cheese? It's heavenly. The sweet crunchy bacon & melted cheese between 2 slices of banana bread is by far the most aromatic thing you can bring out of your lunch box. People will notice & come to you. What's that? No idea how to make banana bread? here's an infographic...

I like the direction this thread has gone.

Einbroch

Banned
Them fightin' words! Well, they would be if such an idea wasn't so frickin' laughable. I mean really. I doubt even you believe that. Squeaky Wisconsin cheese curds beat anything ever to come out of MN.
If I wanted squeaky Wisconsin cheese I'd just eat some styrofoam. Same texture and flavor.

All the gifts are gone. Congrats to everyone that won. Now if only Homefront or Riddick would show up on a daily or flash, then I could be done with the Summer Sale.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Oreo Twix Cheesecake Cupcakes:
http://gingerbreadbagels.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/twix-cheesecakes-3.jpg[img]

and

Slutty Brownies
[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/pinkkerri/done.jpg[img]

Followed by a Nutella Shot.

Ingredients & Measurements:

• 1 cup ice
• ½ cup milk
• 2 tablespoons Nutella
• 1 shot Baileys or Frangelico Hazelnut liquor
• 1 shot vanilla vodka

Instructions:

Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until thick and creamy. Pour into shot glasses and enjoy! Then you simply rim the shot glass with Nutella.

DIABETIC DIFFICULTY: INSANE![/QUOTE]
Oh my sweet baby jesus. This needs to be in my mouth right now.

[quote="Einbroch, post: 40130205"]Stop, guys. I'm on low carb and you all are killing me. :([/QUOTE]

Careful with low-carb. I started a pretty serious low-carb diet, next thing I know, BOOM, cancer.

[spoiler]Lol it was probably unrelated.[/spoiler]

Some meals are still trickling in so I'll give it a little more time. By 11:20 I'll pick a winner from those that have replied by then and then probably do at least one more contest for another cheap, great game.

Good luck to those that enter. I have to say that there's been a couple that sound amazing and several that I absolutely detest. So...keep it up? Heh.

Giard

Some meals are still trickling in so I'll give it a little more time. By 11:20 I'll pick a winner from those that have replied by then and then probably do at least one more contest for another cheap, great game.

Good luck to those that enter. I have to say that there's been a couple that sound amazing and several that I absolutely detest. So...keep it up? Heh.

Are we allowed pics, or is the description enough?
Just in case:
poutine_622.jpg

hhhhggnnnnnnn

Dacvak

Twas unrelated. Though, not to downplay Cancer by any means. What kind if you don't mind me asking?

Haha, yeah I know. And leukemia. I'm doing better, though.

Sianos

I almost forgot dessert!

You should be able to guess what is!

The quinnesential apple pie! To start, the crust is baked to a perfect golden-brown, not too soft on the to but not too hard on the sides. Contained within are slices of tender apple seasoned and coatened by a delectable apple paste. Thin slits cut in the top release calming aromas while keeping the flavor inside. You can almost feel the memories of yore. Handcrafted with love and encompensing an entire era, apple pie soothed the body and soul with calming waves of nostalgic taste.

Artofwar420

Meant to post the liquor instead of the coffee cream but they both have sugar, yesh.

I couldn't do low carb. I love them too much!

It's hard at first, but steak and bacon everyday is quite alright. My sweet threshold went down too, so if I do indulge it becomes kind of too much. Also, I've been eating the most veggies I have in my life. So now, I'd say I enjoy this diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom