• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_briola

Where do you see this?

Gotham City Impostors

edit: from the steam store page:
Notice: We have run low on activation keys for this title and will soon be out. More keys have been requested from the publisher and will be fulfilled as soon as they are received. Keys will be automatically added to a purchasers account when they have been added to the system.

Notice: To activate the downloadable content after your purchase, launch Gotham City Imposters and copy the Product Code from the Steam overlay into your clipboard. Once the game launches and the Gamertag sign-in process completes, press the Home key to bring up the Games for Windows Live overlay. Click Gamertag, select Redeem Code, and paste in the Product Code to initiate the download process. Alternatively, Product Code for the downloadable content may be redeemed from a web browser at https://live.xbox.com/RedeemToken.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's not a hard limit, often times don't get around to closing it until a page or two later.

Yeah, IIRC the arbitrary cut-off point was put in place because it was discovered that very large threads were a burden on server performance.

Miletius

Last night was the first night in ages I've had any serious time to play video games (more than 15 minutes). I bought all these games over the course of the steam sale. And what did I do? Went back to leveling my WD in DIII. *punches self in the face*

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hello Steam-GAF, I've also got a little contest for you.

Draw me a picture of Half-Life 3's ending. IMPORTANT: It *has* to include Mega Man somehow.
Here you go, I would like Tobe's Vertical Adventure.

iYlaO3BmT1RhF.jpg

Stulaw

I've somehow managed to go through the steam sale without buying a single thing, and I don't have any regrets since I think the Steam sales in Halloween and Christmas will probably be better.

ImRight

Hey guys is it pretty much a Given that Arkham City Franchise will be In winter sale?

i want it but ive allready got way more games than i need for now...... and have spent way to much ^^

1-D_FTW

The expiring timers are pretty clear. They'll be one final update at 10:00 AM PST and then everything expires in 24 hours.

So has it been confirmed that Monday is going to be a recap day or is today the final sale?

Batman is high profile and popular. It's always in the seasonal sales.

j-wood

Steam itself says the sale runs "through July 22nd" and today is the 22nd. Why are people thinking there will be new deals tomorrow, the 23rd?

j-wood

Just saw this:

PUBLISHER PACK! Offer ends in 27:19:38

So still have another day. Or am I misreading something?

Which makes sense because it's roughly 3 hours until 10AM PST time...meaning once it hits that, only 24 hours left, meaning today is the last set of daily deals.

ImRight

Steam itself says the sale runs "through July 22nd" and today is the 22nd. Why are people thinking there will be new deals tomorrow, the 23rd?

dont the deals update in like 9 hours? which will still be today? well not in my timezone but im pretty sure in the us it will be?

Trancos

I really suck at this but at least I got to use my favourite version of megaman (NES covers art FTW!). (from various sources, made in Gimp)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This is all kinds of amazing :lol

Derrick01

Banned
Woke up and saw that Ys lost. Great start to the day, you guys made a good choice even if I don't really like kotor all that much.

edit: Oh wow dungeon siege was only 1% behind 1st too. Shocked it got that high.

1-D_FTW

Maybe today we'll get all the recaps instead of new dailies?

Not that we'll be able to tell considering it has been a big recap week.

Most likely recap (outside of indie bundle 11), but you're right, hard to tell anyways.

It seems like the 10 AM PST and 8 PM PST Flash deals are when the good stuff debuts. So I still have some hope there could be a good deal or two that's still new.

Just voted... no "voted every day" badge. Scared.

The new day doesn't officially begin until another 3 hours.

Kammie

My remaining big wants from the sale. I really want them to be cheaper because I've already reached my budget and can't go over much more. I would be a happy camper if I get one of these:

header_292x136.jpg

Come on last day dailies or flashes.
You missed this one, it had already showed up as a flash sale... I got it the other day. :(

This has been a crappy sale. They just keep rotating the same games around, particularly in the flash sales. Meh.

Also, just how many people have bought Skyrim? It's been at the top of the charts since it released. Ridiculous!

i am inching towards an Evochron Mercenary purchase despite its supposed cavernous depth, my recent purchase of DarkStar One, and a rather unwieldy backlog in general. it's probably the fact that Evochron was made by one dude. i love that he has provided great support for the game and regularly answers questions on the official forums. also, the expansion pack in the works sounds rad.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Also, just how many people have bought Skyrim? It's been at the top of the charts since it released. Ridiculous!
It's frikkin' Skyrim, that's why :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom