• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Someone sell me on Stacking.

udivision

Quick question, I installed steam on my computer. I'm thinking of buying Arkham City, but downloading and playing it on another computer. Do i just need to install steam on that other computer and I can download it there?

Enco

If the next set of vote and flash games suck, GTA SA is mine.

I don't really want anything but need to buy something.

So far:

Bully
Trine 2
Trine 2 (a gift to someone)
HL2+EP2
M&B: Warband (free from Tony™)
M&B: Napoleon
Metro
Alan Wake Pack
F: NV Ultimate
RF: Guerrilla (a gift in return for Trine 2)
RF: Armaggedon (free from awesome GAF member)

Awesome group of games. Haven played a lot of them yet (HDD troubles) but I can't wait to dig in.

ShaneB

Not really a sale comment but adding mods to Skyrim is literally as easy as pressing subscribe/unsubscribe?

Why haven't I been doing more of this?

I'm sure there are mods outside of steam workshop but I really don't wanna go messing with files myself.

Yup it's as simple as that. :p And i've probably been beaten.

XeroSauce

Quick question, I installed steam on my computer. I'm thinking of buying Arkham City, but downloading and playing it on another computer. Do i just need to install steam on that other computer and I can download it there?

Yes, simple as just logging into the same account on the other computer.

If the game has cloud saving, then the saves will be on both computers as well.

EDIT: You can even install it on Computer 1, back it up using Steam, and transfer the install to the new computer and install it directly instead of wasting bandwidth.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Thoughts on my current cart?
VgTiA.png

Enco

Thoughts on my current cart?
VgTiA.png
Whenever people post their cart, 90% of it is crap.

GTA IV = well worth it
Limbo = pretty popular but not my type of thing
Railworks = meh crappy game to me
Stacking = could be cool? Doubt it's anything amazing

Your cart is better than a lot of people but you could probably cut out the last two.

Dacvak

Get rid of Railworks and we are golden.
I'm a huge train nut, so it works for me. =) Particularly excited about the Horseshoe Curve DLC, since I got to see that when I was little.

See if you can get the GTA collection from a UK Gaffer (it's like 8 bucks)

I actually own every other GTA game in that pack aside from IV. Even LCS. Don't know how IV escaped my collection, but I'm glad it's cheap.

Smash88

Banned
Shoot many robots looks like a good time with 4 people. Anyone played it?

Giantbomb has a great quicklook.

http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-shoot-many-robots/17-5804/

I'm a huge train nut, so it works for me. =) Particularly excited about the Horseshoe Curve DLC, since I got to see that when I was little.

I actually own every other GTA game in that pack aside from IV. Even LCS. Don't know how IV escaped my collection, but I'm glad it's cheap.

Ahh okay, if you are a train enthusiast then you should get it.

Enco

Definitely IV. Not sure on the others.
You sure?

I know it's GFWL but securom too? I've never run into any issues. GFWL isn't pretty but the game is more than playable and I've reformatted and re downloaded plenty of times. I think it's the expansion packs that have some sort of shitty DRM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom