• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroviev

If she only wants one, San An does the job well enough.

Having the whole pack is not a bad deal either way.

I know this is going to sound a bit sexist, but I'd think that a girl would enjoy Vice City more, anyway. San Andreas feels more gritty and gang-related. It's certainly a more mature game, but only in a "curse words" sort of way.

Vice City has so much style. Nicer vehicles, a bomb soundtrack, and a more enjoyable main character and plot.

Together they're about $5, so maybe I'll just get her both :p

ImRight

Speak for yourself.

NKJaI.png

NOOOO What is this Flash deal Sorcery!!!!!

noooh.jpg

Edit: My Forum Post structure Leaves alot to be desired

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So you made anywhere from $5000-$10000.

Yeah I doubt that.

LOL. Assuming he's buying Steam games only when they go on sale, and isn't buying everything under the sun, I could definitely see what he means. I've been offered some crazy amounts for the pin. ;)

Smash88

Banned
LOL. Assuming he's buying Steam games only when they go on sale, and isn't buying everything under the sun, I could definitely see what he means. I've been offered some crazy amounts for the pin. ;)

Really people would offer over $10000 for a tf2 item pin?

The most expensive item that sold in Diablo 3 went for around $1500. That makes no sense.

He said 16 years. I think you're missing a few zeros.

Oh I thought it said 6 years.

This makes it even worse, who the hell would pay $50,000 for a PIN!?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Like 15 machine activation limit? Is that typical GFWL?

Anyways, are the episodes worth getting even if I disliked GTAIV?

And why in hell is Duke a 12 hour deal, on top of being 5$ too much. It seemed to be one of those games ideally for 2$ bomba.
It's SecuROM™. Pos DRM.

Enco

The buyer actually request that I not say, and since they were really awesome with the trading I'll respect their wishes on that. The bidding was well over $500 on the first of three days of the auction though, I can say that.
That alone is pretty freaking impressive.

Congrats :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
tried Darksiders last night. Immediately made my TV go "invalid format" to the resolution. That was fun. Found a fix, but the game ran poorly. So far, I struck out on getting it and Witcher 2 to play. But Arkham City runs fine.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
http://i.imgur.com/NKJaI.png[IMG]

NOOOO What is this Flash deal Sorcery!!!!!

[IMG]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4936/noooh.jpg[IMG]

Edit: My Forum Post structure Leaves alot to be desired[/QUOTE]

[quote="Enco, post: 39976557"]I have a [URL="http://i.minus.com/itCmopmG5cRLK.png"]different layout [/URL]to both you guys.[/QUOTE]

I was just messing with him; the order of the games changes every time you refresh, I just refreshed a few times until they showed up in order.

Dacvak

Really people would offer over $10000 for a tf2 item pin?

The most expensive item that sold in Diablo 3 went for around $1500. That makes no sense.

I don't know about you, but I've had my Steam account for almost a decade and haven't spent more than $1000. I've got FAR more games than I'll ever need, too. (About 260.)

You wouldn't need that much money to support Steam Sale purchases for 15 years. =P

feel

My friend (who owns a dota 2 trading community site) often sells ingame items for $500 or so. Crazy stuff. He gifted me the ipod earbuds and I just can't wear them on TF2 if I'm not looking to get harassed constantly.

About Railworks 3, they should do a dubstep/camera-shake mod, it could be this game's DayZ.

LastRemnant1.jpg

Guys, The Last Remnant is $8.99 over at Green Man Gaming. Buy this if you have any interest in RPGs at all. It's probably the best RPG Square Enix has done in a long time. Play it for the great battle system (turn-based) and fuckawesome music. The story is not why you should be playing this, but it does have its moments. Also, no random battles for those whose panties get in a twist over that.

The PC version is so godly compared to the bad 360 version. Lots of tweaks, improvements, and so on. The best one being a Turbo feature that doubles the speed of battles.

And, yes, it will activate on Steam!

catabarez

LastRemnant1.jpg

Guys, The Last Remnant is $8.99 over at Green Man Gaming. Buy this if you have any interest in RPGs at all. It's probably the best RPG Square Enix has done in a long time. Play it for the great battle system (turn-based) and fuckawesome music. The story is not why you should be playing this, but it does have its moments. Also, no random battle for those whose panties get in a twist over that.

The PC version is so godly compared to the bad 360 version. Lots of tweaks, improvements, and so on. The best one being a Turbo feature that doubles the speed of battles.

That is a damn good price. I think it was $15 when I got it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I don't know about you, but I've had my Steam account for almost a decade and haven't spent more than $1000. I've got FAR more games than I'll ever need, too. (About 260.)

You wouldn't need that much money to support Steam Sale purchases for 15 years. =P
If you actually play like a normal human being and not a Gaf. Wait on sales, A hundred could last years. For me, I think I'm around 500$ spent in 3 years or so. Including picking up titles from Amazon and GMG that activate on Steam.

XeroSauce

LastRemnant1.jpg

Guys, The Last Remnant is $8.99 over at Green Man Gaming. Buy this if you have any interest in RPGs at all. It's probably the best RPG Square Enix has done in a long time. Play it for the great battle system (turn-based) and fuckawesome music. The story is not why you should be playing this, but it does have its moments. Also, no random battle for those whose panties get in a twist over that.

Does the PC version still have Xbox button prompts?

I can agree with you in that the music is amazing and the game itself is very pretty, and the battle system very..adrenaline filled.

The packs won't get cheaper over time will they?

I'm want Spec Ops, Bioshock 2, Mafia II, and possibly Duke Nukem and I doubt that spec ops will go down much more.

Koroviev

My friend (who owns a dota 2 trading community site) often sells ingame items for $500 or so. Crazy stuff. He gifted me the ipod earbuds and I just can't wear them on TF2 if I'm not looking to get harassed constantly.

About Railworks 3, they should do a dubstep/camera-shake mod, it could be this game's DayZ.

Yo, check your PMs.

TheChits

LastRemnant1.jpg

Thanks for the heads up man. Wanted to play this for a while

Dacvak

If you actually play like a normal human being and not a Gaf. Wait on sales, A hundred could last years. For me, I think I'm around 500$ spent in 3 years or so. Including picking up titles from Amazon and GMG that activate on Steam.

Yeah. People in this thread have to realize that we're all insane. Normal people don't spend this kind of money on games. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom