• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImRight

Vote Far Cry 2. If you want Torchlight just get Torchlight 2 which comes with the original as a preorder bonus.

Yeah but T2 is like $20, Thats hardly on sale :D not discounted one single bit.........U recon itl get a discount at all?

Man watching the torchlight 2 trailer i cant help feeling Slightly cheated by blizz for what i paid for D3...... that said thought i have Faith Blizz will come through with patches

i have Dungeon Defenders Vanilla, u recommend buy all dlc?

If you have friends to play with then get the shards. The Barbarian class is great for tanking the nightmare bosses on the shards. Not sure about the other dlc classes as I havent played since the 2nd shard hit. Theres also been lots of balance patches etc since then.

Bricky

Found a copy of Sanctum laying around if anyone still wants a copy:

Grabbed it, thanks!

Oh, and so that people can see it on the new page:
But since I've nothing better to do, I'm gonna do a giveaway of something that's been sitting in my inventory for far to long! First to reply the name of the cheapest game on steam atm gets a Counter Strike GO Beta Invite!

E: DLC doesn't count :p

PhaZZe

Banned
If you have friends to play with then get the shards. The Barbarian class is great for tanking the nightmare bosses on the shards. Not sure about the other dlc classes as I havent played since the 2nd shard hit. Theres also been lots of balance patches etc since then.

Thanks i will pass and buy CoH Expansions.

ImRight

But since I've nothing better to do, I'm gonna do a giveaway of something that's been sitting in my inventory for far to long! First to reply the name of the cheapest game on steam atm gets a Counter Strike GO Beta Invite!

Project freedom?

JCV

Unconfirmed Member
Impulse-bought Binary Domain.
7 games bought during the sale so far. After my disappointing performance during the last Christmas sale, I'm back in the game baby!

Impulse-bought Binary Domain.
7 games bought during the sale so far. After my disappointing performance during the last Christmas sale, I'm back in the game baby!
BD is a great game. I bought it day one at $40 and don't regret it. All the new blood experiencing it is awesome.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
How the heck did Sanctum get the win. WTF, that game is on sale every day. Steam members are trolling now.

I voted for Oblivion. Vote for Oblivion for me please!! I want that GotY version.

mrgone

Looked a review of Shoot Many Robots remembered that it required a Facebook account. F*** that. No sale.

Is that for matchmaking? It says something about both Facebook matchmaking and Steam matchmaking in the description, so it might just be a misunderstanding on the reviewer's part (hopefully)

Bricky

I don't know man, Gumboy Tournament?

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner! PM me your email (or your Steam-ID, but that's a bit more complicated) and you will get the invite asap.

Project Freedom is a bit more expensive and I think it's obvious F2P-titles don't count (I LOL'd though), but better luck next time ImRight and Jak140. :)

Artofwar420

Wait what? I have a 560 Ti Twin Frozr OC and I'm running the game at Max without a hitch. What problems have you been hitting?

I think it's a CPU intensive game, I should have been clearer. I'm still rocking an E8500 dual core. If you've got a quad, and a similar setup, you're golden.

I really should save for a new CPU though.

Sysgen

Is that for matchmaking? It says something about both Facebook matchmaking and Steam matchmaking in the description, so it might just be a misunderstanding on the reviewer's part (hopefully)

No. You HAVE to create a Facebook account and link it or else the game will NOT start. NFS.

Gbraga

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner! PM me your email (or your Steam-ID, but that's a bit more complicated) and you will get the invite asap.

Project Freedom is a bit more expensive and I think it's obvious F2P-titles don't count (I LOL'd though), but better luck next time ImRight and Jak140. :)

SERIOUSLY?? OH WOW

PMing you right now lmao

ImRight

But.... but... ...but there both $0.74....... :( ohwell ... lol ill get to play GO one day

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Sanctum for the millionth time over Krater? Goddamn it.

trinest

Voted Far Cry 2, because I already have the other two and I need to buy moar games. It´s like collecting pokémon, only it costs lotsa money and Valve always wins the battle.

Portal 2 - The Final Hours is cheap, but you prob count it as DLC or a non game :)

I'd guess Windosill.

TF2 It's FTP. :p

So is DOTA2.

But.... but... ...but there both $0.74....... :( ohwell ... lol ill get to play GO one day

But but but....:(

Theres an open beta coming though at some point once thegame can be preordered later this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom