• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Voting for Oblivion on this one. Not really all that psyched about getting it (didn't enjoy it all that much when I tried it a few years back), but since I already have Morrowing and Skyrim on Steam I figure I might as well round out my TES collection (not counting the earlier games, don't think I could stand playing them).

Far Cry Complete was on sale for 75% off not long ago at all. I bought them.

Just sort them into their own folder.
Right click and there should be an option to "set category" and then you have a nice neat steam list.

Yup, it's what I've done. Named it Misc and have them and that annoying TF2 beta in there.

I've actually also categorised things into Completed, Not finished, Not yet started and Sandbox/Multiplayer to try and motivate me to move more of them into the Completed folder...so far the ratio is quite disgustingly bad.

And what should I vote for GAF? I have Farcry 1+2 and Torchlight, probably won't bother getting Oblivion as Skryim is enough for me. So what do people want?

Smash88

Banned
So apparently Steam is telling me I missed 2 votes. I just got my 15. WHAT THE FUCK!

I better be getting the vote everyday.

Welp, can I get by with just the base pack of Company of Heroes? I'd hate to buy it and find out 90% of players are on the DLC content.

Was into StarCraft 2 a lot, heard this is good. Would like to see what FarOfWar was on about.

I would get the whole shabang, dude, MP with the DLC packs is likely where it's at considering they've been out years now.

I can't help but laugh

hahhaa.png
I was considering it.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
To be honest, all three of the current vote choices are games that frequently go on 75% off sale. There's no real pressing need to pick any of them.

Crayons

Banned
I already have The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition. Is it worth it to get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe if it goes on sale? It seems like you can't get the DLC any other way.

LM4sure

Banned
How is Dungeon Defenders? Is it like Orcs Must Die? It's going to take me a long time to beat Orcs Must Die, so I don't need another similar game.

Enco

Voted Oblivion although I wont pick it up.

Got GTA: SA. Still in budget. Willing to get 1 or 2 cheap games but they have to be stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom