• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Still need an answer.

I wouldn't get the deluxe. Lots of little throwaway DLCs IMO. GotY has the best DLCs, the rest is just fluff. Remember Horse Armor? DLC was a new thing back then and it sucked. Well...it still sucks but you know what I mean. :)

Crayons

Banned
I wouldn't get the deluxe. Lots of little throwaway DLCs IMO. GotY has the best DLCs, the rest is just fluff. Remember Horse Armor? DLC was a new thing back then and it sucked. Well...it still sucks but you know what I mean. :)

Oh. Okay, thanks for saving me $6.25!

That Railworks 3 - Haulin' USA pack for $7.20 is a crazy deal (for crazy overpriced DLC). 90% off!

Finally going to get a chance to see the Northeast Corridor pack, which I ride all the time but was never going to pay $40 for. Most pleasant surprise of the sale for me so far.

Guess what someone gifted me:

fvmqF.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Don't forget to add me guys :3!~

----> Yoshichan <----

Trancos

Added you
my steam id is OzStrider

I still have a FREE copy of Magika to give out. Instead of my normal U2 related quiz and since I am new to Steam and all, how about we do this.

In the next 30 minutes, whoever add's me as a friend within Steam, I will put their name in a drawing for the game. Just send me a friends request via Steam and include your Gaf name as well. I will write down each name and put them in a hat and draw a winner and announce it here on the site.

My Steam Name is: Stateless. Since there are other "Stateless" users, mine is the one with a Joshua Tree Avatar.

Good Luck to whoever enters. I will draw the Winners name at 6:15pm PST today.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I think I'm going to buy Super Meat Boy... :_:

Sianos

THE GAME PLAN FOR THE SECOND HALF

$25 left:

Just Cause 2
Recettear
Gundemonium Collection
Morrowind?
WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
You know what's better than helicopters ? Helicopters with GUNS! So for that, i am giving away two copies of Renegade Ops.

If you want in, send me a PM, and the winners will be randomized from the entrants. The limit to enter is 10min from this post!

Last chance to enter!

Yoshichan

You say that now. Give it a while.
No, no. I will never become a guy who buys sooo many games and never play them

Mairu

Okay, I bought a 4-pack of Shoot Many Robots and 1 extra is already taken - If anyone else wants a copy for $1.87 instead of $2.49 add & msg me on steam and I'll reply with paypal infos (2 copies left!)

ImRight

Is it just me, or Steam's download speed right now is worse than Miley Cyrus' last album?

Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that apparently this guy was expecting a miley cyrus Song to be good? no wait ALBUM, Never mind the fact that it implies he actually listend to it....

Why do I want this "Take On Helicopters" Game. Something flight sim

Ok one of my most recent gaming highlights/pleasures is flying the (weapon modded) choppers in Just Cause 2 in massive environments (maps)

Is this Helicopter Game anything like that experience? probably not eh?

I want huge open world maps and helicopters with great controls and graphics, does this game cover all that?

Edgeward

Voted Far Cry 2 solely because of Idle Thumbs. And dammit, Krater needed to win.

Hmmm, on the fence for Shoot Many Robots. 2D run n gun with loot does sound enticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom