• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
it never went below $5.00

oh i purchased train simulator 3 for 3.49 but i thought i could buy the dlc for Haulin' USA Pack separately... i checked the individual price for each dlc and i regret buying the regular version =

Thanks! What's the general opinion in regards to metro + comfy couch gaming? Or should I stick with m&k?

DSix

Banned
It's going to be $10 on amazon. idk when though.

if you have a backlog, you can wait. if not, then go for it!

Well it's not the cheapest it has ever been, but Binary Domain is an excellent game. Well worth the money.

Dont, the game has been way cheaper in other stores, it will probably be sub $10 in the coming months.

It was $10 for like 10 days. Apparently it may be back sometime next month.

It depends if you plan to play it soon, or if it will be in your backlog for a while while better deals come and go. The game itself is a must have and this is a great price for it, after blind buying it for $10 dollars on Amazon because of GAF hype, and while halfway through it, I went and bought a second copy to gift a friend because I felt like $10 was too little for it, specially being a somewhat new game.

Thanks guys.
The game seems real good. But I'll take it later when my backlog is not as large (now that I know the steam sale price is not so unique).

I still have a FREE copy of Magika to give out. Instead of my normal U2 related quiz and since I am new to Steam and all, how about we do this.

In the next 30 minutes, whoever add's me as a friend within Steam, I will put their name in a drawing for the game. Just send me a friends request via Steam and include your Gaf name as well. I will write down each name and put them in a hat and draw a winner and announce it here on the site.

My Steam Name is: Stateless. Since there are other "Stateless" users, mine is the one with a Joshua Tree Avatar.

Good Luck to whoever enters. I will draw the Winners name at 6:15pm PST today.

Added you.

I didnt play Shoot Many Robots, but played Sanctum quite a bit.
It was great.

The downside of Shoot Many Robots for the PC seems to be: "No gamepad support" and "No local Coop".

Guess both are good in their own way.

From watching the reviews. They're saying the controls on the PC is better. (Shoot Many Robots)

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
What's the nixon title joke about btw? (non American)

i play PC games with the m&k.. never tried the comfy couch but give it a shot and let me know
If you got decent skill you can play with controller, can be hard at times tho :) (depending on chosen difficulty ofc)

trinest

I still have a FREE copy of Magika to give out. Instead of my normal U2 related quiz and since I am new to Steam and all, how about we do this.

In the next 30 minutes, whoever add's me as a friend within Steam, I will put their name in a drawing for the game. Just send me a friends request via Steam and include your Gaf name as well. I will write down each name and put them in a hat and draw a winner and announce it here on the site.

My Steam Name is: Stateless. Since there are other "Stateless" users, mine is the one with a Joshua Tree Avatar.

Good Luck to whoever enters. I will draw the Winners name at 6:15pm PST today.

Added you. (Steam is same as GAF name).

What's the nixon title joke about btw? (non American)

If you got decent skill you can play with controller, can be hard at times tho :)

Nixon has some cooked practises related to him. It is in relation to the fact no one wanted Scantum as a community game yet it happened.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Time to play Company of Heroes! Hopefully GAF won't disappoint me :(

Cheddahz

Banned
I hate to ask of this, but the lady friend has Recetter on her wishlist and I would like to get it for her, does anyone have a spare coupon for Recetter they don't need anymore?

Crayons

Banned
I already have The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition. Is it worth it to get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe if it goes on sale? It seems like you can't get the DLC any other way.

Still need an answer.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
You know what's better than helicopters ? Helicopters with GUNS! So for that, i am giving away two copies of Renegade Ops.

If you want in, send me a PM, and the winners will be randomized from the entrants. The limit to enter is 10min from this post!

megalowho

That Railworks 3 - Haulin' USA pack for $7.20 is a crazy deal (for crazy overpriced DLC). 90% off!

Finally going to get a chance to see the Northeast Corridor pack, which I ride all the time but was never going to pay $40 for. Most pleasant surprise of the sale for me so far.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Are we gonna see some daily/flash on Alpha Protocol? I really hope so.

I hope so too. I want that, Carpe Fulgar collection and probably will see a ton of other games I don't need.

I need to save about $14 for Divine Divinity and Geneforge pack if they don't drop in price anymore, which they probably wont. So with that said, I have like 35 left. WTF.

It's the big packs that are killing me. Like Sam and Max 1-3 and GTA. Both are a ton of content but they are over my $10 threshold...and I can't say no since they are great deals.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
DNF shouldn't even be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom