• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past sales have gotten me by means of discounts down to $15 or $20, but this seems to be the Sale of a Thousand Cuts where the $3.75 and the $5 sales are really starting to add up on me.

The original works fine with my wireless X360 controller, though the default controls were incorrectly defined so I had to rebind them to match the in-game "diamond".

And the bumpers worked right?

EDIT: Yeah. Are you sure? Found a good amount of people bitching about it on the Steam forums for AC1. Could only assign camera controlls to the bumpers instead of target and high profile. And the fix I found says it's for both games.

Fantastical

Death Prophet

bigace33

That's a super price for Just Cause 2. I'm more excited that Anomaly is only $2 and some change. Just Cause is fun for a few, but it really wears thin after a while. Anomaly is the sleeper hit of this flash bunch.

Sianos

Absolutely. I got so pissed off at that game by the 3rd or 4th mission where I was carrying the team with 10x the kill but we still kept losing. Shitty adaptive AI. The earlier ones were a hoot though.

Javaman, buy Just Cause 2 or I'll make you drop uber for the next month! :U

KuroNeeko

Steam sales are great and all, but buying indie games on Steam tend to kill the excitement of Humble Bundles for me. Speaking of which, Botanicula had a debut Humble Bundle.

I'm kind of having the opposite happen. I can't buy any Steam Indy bundles because I have 4/5 of the titles from previous Humble Bundles. :/ That's why I ended up buying Botanicula on its own.

feel

Damn, already have JC2 and don't want the other one. Back in 2 hours for the last one of the day for me before going to bed, hopefully a nice one like Crysis last night.

Well this sure is strange.

untitled-1gjxsa.png

Flash deals show up on my web browser, in advance of my steam.
You have to manually refresh on the Steam app too.

Ketch

Damage so far

Rayman Origins
Hitman Blood Money
SMNC: Pro Bundle
Just Cause 2

Think rayman was the most expensive thing so far, but i'm still under $30

I'm kind of having the opposite happen. I can't buy any Steam Indy bundles because I have 4/5 of the titles from previous Humble Bundles. :/ That's why I ended up buying Botanicula on its own.

I consider that the same problem!

Still not sure about JC2. I'm not really a fan of sandbox games, and the vibe I'm getting is that it's a great game for making your own fun. In case I change my mind, though (since it's less than four bucks), any of the DLC worth looking at while it's on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom