• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

diggler41

Have JC2 on ps3 but for that price will def double dip.

Also I know this is not the place for it but is anybody interested in a Origin copy of Bulletstorm that I do not need. (sips coffee)

Anybody who wants it must tell me who killed Laura Palmer? ;)

alba

Little is the new Big
JC2 + all DLC acquired for $5.92. It was the last game on my list so... perfect. Cheers, gaben! <3

Have JC2 on ps3 but for that price will def double dip.

Also I know this is not the place for it but is anybody interested in a Origin copy of Bulletstorm that I do not need. (sips coffee)

Anybody who wants it must tell me who killed Laura Palmer? ;)

Should I grab it again

Edit: someone else get this one, already won a free game. Unless you meant for purchase lol

Katoki

You should buy this game.

I don't understand how it's larger than Burnout Paradise and WoW. I've played Burnout Paradise and it's big but not THAT big.

But yes, Daggerfall it is!

Edit: I don't understand how Burnout Paradise is larger in size than WoW.

haikira

To anyone who just purchased Anomaly from the flash sale and hates the official icon as much as i do, here's a much better one i found on google image search.

anomalyscyew.png

inm8num2

Have any major titles not been on sale yet? I feel like among the daily, flash, and community deals, we've seen virtually all the possible discounts.

ImRight

JC2 + all DLC acquired for $5.92. It was the last game on my list so... perfect. Cheers, gaben! <3

What the shit!

It cost me $7.17..... God damit i couldve got the secret of the magic crystals for that $1.25!!! NOOOOOOO

Seriously, Im Devvo'd

Edgeward

Is the DLC for JC2 worth picking up since it's on sale too?

I second the question. I already have the game (but never played it), but thinking that I'll probably like it, should I grab the DLC for $2.18?

You still need to buy them using in game money and they disappear when you die.

But you should mod the hell of it so it isn't a problem. The rocket parachute is neat, the weapons are eh and the vehicles are okay.

So I have started playing through Psychonauts for the first time. Just
Got my first badge

Wow I am having a blast so far. Gotta crash for work in the morning now.

ImRight

Oh. The DLC wasn't on sale but now it is.

Nah it was on sale for me, I think i just got screwd over for being an Aussie Buyer :p

Jc2 was $4.99 here

Dlc's = $2.17....18 now?, e: No wait im an idiot it was 17...... need sleep now obviously whens the next lot of Sale changeovers? Gotta set an alarm

I was wondering why Rage felt like dog shit than I figured it out. Vsync Smart -> On. Holy shit amazing! This game feels perfect now, except for the shitty popin. I regret downloading the rage performance drivers, I hate bloating up my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom