• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

ImRight

Good lord.

Who's up for another 400 pages?

Scores from the previous game:
QqFlT.png

11. ImRight - 185.... Whattt didnt think i was posting that much lol >.< mayb i should have been getting more sleep ahhahahahaha

Using those pics, name the nine GAFers that posted in this thread'

Easiest way to play: go outside this thread in the main Gaming page, click on the number under "Replies" as shown in the screen grab below.

Fir4e.png

Once the thin verticle browser window opens press "Ctrl" + F on the browser window to bring up the Search Box and search for the GAFers name in the list by simply using what you see in the photos below as clues.

First to List all 9 usernames correctly wins a gift!

55yW6.jpg

Re-quoting for new page!

I was trying to break that code but I guess I'm in a dead end :(

ibiaGnAt1M1pMX.png

I put the 16 binary numbers in a table. Then, I converted the vertical binary numbers to decimal. For example:
1010100110111101 (last column) = 43452
Then, I added all the digits of that number to get a number between 1 and 26 (letters).
Finally I got LSSUXELR

I even used different colours for the 0's and 1's to see if there was a weird figure or something. Nop.

Ultimadrago

Easiest way to play: go outside this thread in the main Gaming page, click on the number under "Replies" as shown in the screen grab below.

Fir4e.png

Once the thin verticle browser window opens press "Ctrl" + F on the browser window to bring up the Search Box and search for the GAFers name in the list by simply using what you see in the photos below as clues.

55yW6.jpg

1. MRORANGE
2. Martian
3. Kirbyguy
4. PandaPandaPanda
5. Popstar
6. The Broken Ska Record
7. lunch
8. whitehawk
9.Plinko

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
How''s the prince of persia collection? Controller support? Windows 7? Is it actually a competent PC versions?

LProtag

I'm so torn about getting the Shogun 2 expansions. It'd be 23 bucks for the two of them, but I'm angry I just didn't get the full pack when I had the chance as a daily.

I won't even have a computer that can play them for a month or so.

Fir4e.png

55yW6.jpg

ediT:
whitehawk
lunch
PandaPandaPanda
The Broken Ska Record
MRORANGE
Martian
Kirbyguy
Plinko
Popstar

gabbo

Fir4e.png

55yW6.jpg

mr orange, kirbyguy, plinko, broken ska record, pandaman or PandaPandaPanda, martian, popstar, white hawk, lunch

http://i.imgur.com/Fir4e.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/55yW6.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
MRORANGE, Plinko, popstar lunch, whitehawk, Kirbyguy, The Broken Ska Record, Martian, PandaPandaPanda.

Beiber pic is killing me. ):

EDIT: Oh, duh. I think Ultimadrago or DeadFalling got it. :P

Fir4e.png

55yW6.jpg

1. MRORANGE
2. Plinko
3. Popstar
4. lunch
5.whitehawk
6. Kirbyguy
7. The Broken Ska Record
8. Martian
9. PandaPandaPanda

EDIT: Darn. Congrats Ultimadrago.

Lingitiz

The Conviction port is an absolute joke. Its horribly optimized and Uplay fucks up the cloud saving badly. I've had to replay the first level twice. I've already played through it before on console, so at this point I'm done playing it.

Wok

I was trying to break that code but I guess I'm in a dead end :(

ibiaGnAt1M1pMX.png

I put the 16 binary numbers in a table. Then, I converted the vertical binary numbers to decimal. For example:
1010100110111101 (last column) = 43452
Then, I added all the digits of that number to get a number between 1 and 26 (letters).
Finally I got LSSUXELR

I even used different colours for the 0's and 1's to see if there was a weird figure or something. Nop.

Interesting. There could be 8 letters instead of 16, depending on how we put the blocks.

The problem in your approach is the encoding, I assume it would be unique. But, in your case, there are several decimal numbers for which the sum of all digits add to the same number between 1 and 26. Maybe my assumption is wrong.

Razek

Banned
I've only regretted one purchase so far. Then again, I haven't even started to dig into everything, and it was the second game I tried :x

Koroviev

I'm so torn about getting the Shogun 2 expansions. It'd be 23 bucks for the two of them, but I'm angry I just didn't get the full pack when I had the chance as a daily.

I won't even have a computer that can play them for a month or so.

It's all Steamworks, so you can just get them in a sale from another site.

Top Bottom