• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

marrec

Banned
The chances of any of the Lego games going up in a flash sale are pretty damn slim now. I'll waiting until later, but I may just end up buying Lego Batman 2 at 33% off. Which ain't bad.

I may also still end up getting either Walking Dead or ARMA II. Though I think Walking Dead is more my thing.

Bastion and Stacking for the girlfriend? She said the space create universe thing looked cool. should I swap that in?

Bastion has a No-Sweat Mode with unlimited continues which should make the experience easier to enjoy as the story, atmosphere and dialogue/narration are the high points of the game.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Beast Legacy, thank you SO much for this gift! Now I'll definitely see if this game is the masterpiece everyone's been talking about!

PeOwS.jpg

AlexBasch

Again, I'll hold out until the last minute of this. There's a silly side of me expecting another BttF or F3 GOTY sale. :p

EDIT: Oh, you can't buy gold through Steam. Bah.

You can get free 250 gold from the facebook promotion but i'm not sure if you can do it anymore.
Really? Let me check that out, ty. :D

EDIT2WITHAVENGEANCE: Yeah, it worked, thanks dot!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
No problem. Just take it for what it is and enjoy the ride, don't let the hype influence your experience.
I will do my best, thanks again man! I really appreciate it!

Yoshichan

Yoshi, look at what I bought!
My two currently most played games on Steam! Grats on two REALLY good purchases, you'll love the living shit out of Bastion, I promise you this! Update us what you think!
2MkaI.gif

bigace33

My haul is slowly growing. This sale I went almost exclusively indie/arcade:

The binding of Issac - $1.24
VVVV- GIFT
Nation Red - $2.50
Breath of Death/ Cthulhu saves the world-Gift
Prince of Persia 2008 - $2.50
Tobe's Vertical Adventure - $1.24
Plants vs Zombies GOTY - gift

Total so far- $7.48

Irish-dance.gif