• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

Fireblend

Banned
So, I'm back! (from playing games bought in the sale - gasp!) What have I missed? Did Yoshichan buy Portal 2? Did anyone solve that non-ASCII binary encrypted code?

Sianos

Yoshi hypnotized someone into hitting the game.
THE CODE is uncracked.
I've started a TRINE 2 EROTIC FAN FICTION CONTEST that has three entries.

Just get EDF. $10 isn't bad.

Pun intended?

AMmzE.gif

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Competition Winners

Sorry this took so long, took awhile to arrange the prize/gifiting through PM to each person.

The First and Second place winners were based on how little they spent during the sale. Not because people are tight arses, but sometimes, bad luck has come their way. Both these two had spent the least out of all submissions.

1st Place = mchal

I salute mchal for being straight up and honest by saying he had all three of the games that were on offer and to offer them to second place instead. See, don't judge a Junior by his tag! I offered to buy him something else instead and he chose Just Cause 2.

2nd Place = Cth

Sorry to hear about your bad luck, really glad you entered (and won!) Cth picked Burnout Paradise as his preferred game of choice. Hope you enjoy your game!

And for the remaining 12 people I have put your names into a list in order of your posts in the competition. The two games up for grabs are F.E.A.R 3 and Crysis. This draw is all random done by a random number generator on the first click.

First person out of the two winners to contact me gets to choose which game they want, the second gets the remaining prize to either play or gift or swap, whatever you guys want to do with it.

1st draw

1. dot
2. CambriaRising
3. Datwheezy
4. Toki767
5. Jables Swan
6. Roubjon
7. ReverseFate
8. The Int3rsect
9. Jzero15
10. Hypron
11. gabbo
12. MNC

tq4ZX.jpg

Congrats Datwheezy

2nd Draw

1. dot
2. CambriaRising
3. Toki767
4. Jables Swan
5. Roubjon
6. ReverseFate
7. The Int3rsect
8. Jzero15
9. Hypron
10. gabbo
11. MNC

RpYvh.jpg

Congrats Jzero15

If by any chance I don't hear from one or the other, well, I might run a different comp if there is a game remaining.

Cheers to all that entered!

ImRight

TORCHLIGHT 1 DRAW, 2 COPIES AVAILABLE

PLEASE SEND THE PM IN THE FORMAT I HAVE DISPLAYED UNDER EXAMPLE , IT MAKES IT MUCH EASIER FOR ME The last draw took me like 15 mins just to correct/organize the names

NEW PRIZE, DRAW 2

Ok so being a new member to the Gaf, and seeing how generous everyone is, I have been totally blown away and i have been inspired to run a little giveaway of my own,

So up for grabs is

Bioshock 2 x2 Congratulations to Lafiel and BlazeUk

Torchlight 1 x2 NOW

Bastion x2
NEXT

Will just be run as a random Pick Winner, Pretty simple system not exactly as creative as some, but easy to enter (can't wait to see what that code is >.<)

As my "competition" relies on pm's and i am limited to 50 i will be running 3 seperate Stages for each game, i will repost when the next stage is going.

Please only enter for game's you do not have,

SECOND game up for grabs Is TORCHLIGHT 1

Ok so if you want to enter, Please Pm me with (in TITLE Field)

1. The name of the game "Torchlight" (I know im running 1 game at a time, this just makes things easier)

2. A number From 1 to 50, (your choice)

EXAMPLE: OF SUBJECT/TITLE LINE: Torchlight 1, #[Number 1-50]

50 Spots In the Draw!,

GOOD LUCK

LProtag

Fall of the Samurai is only standalone if you don't own Shogun 2, otherwise it just adds itself as DLC. Rise of the Samurai is DLC also, so both of those should show up under Shogun 2 in the DLC section if you own Vanilla.

It says I have no DLC for Shogun 2.

Terrible ending to this sale. It figures that no one would vote for Ys, fucking KOTOR has been on sale 567,673,673,673 times over it's long existence. Democracy is a failure, we need to all move to dictatorship.

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
Competition Winners

Sorry this took so long, took awhile to arrange the prize/gifiting through PM to each person.

The First and Second place winners were based on how little they spent during the sale. Not because people are tight arses, but sometimes, bad luck has come their way. Both these two had spent the least out of all submissions.

1st Place = mchal

I salute mchal for being straight up and honest by saying he had all three of the games that were on offer and to offer them to second place instead. See, don't judge a Junior by his tag! I offered to buy him something else instead and he chose Just Cause 2.

2nd Place = Cth

Sorry to hear about your bad luck, really glad you entered (and won!) Cth picked Burnout Paradise as his preferred game of choice. Hope you enjoy your game!

And for the remaining 12 people I have put your names into a list in order of your posts in the competition. The two games up for grabs are F.E.A.R 3 and Crysis. This draw is all random done by a random number generator on the first click.

First person out of the two winners to contact me gets to choose which game they want, the second gets the remaining prize to either play or gift or swap, whatever you guys want to do with it.

1st draw

1. dot
2. CambriaRising
3. Datwheezy
4. Toki767
5. Jables Swan
6. Roubjon
7. ReverseFate
8. The Int3rsect
9. Jzero15
10. Hypron
11. gabbo
12. MNC

tq4ZX.jpg

Congrats Datwheezy

2nd Draw

1. dot
2. CambriaRising
3. Toki767
4. Jables Swan
5. Roubjon
6. ReverseFate
7. The Int3rsect
8. Jzero15
9. Hypron
10. gabbo
11. MNC

RpYvh.jpg

Congrats Jzero15

If by any chance I don't hear from one or the other, well, I might run a different comp if there is a game remaining.

Cheers to all that entered!

Awesome! Thanks. PM'd you

No more money, just three-fourths of Trine 2. D:

The nimble thief, Zoya, rubbed her hands slowly down the knight's chest.

"But we can't... Not after we saw Amadeus fall to his death..."

"It's the only way I can forget" the thief whispered into Pontius' ear as she slowly nibbled on it. The knight couldn't resist her anymore. He quickly ripped off her cloak as she untied his armor. Their tongues engaging each other and wrapping like serpents as they undressed as fast as they could.

To be continued.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Competition Winners

Man, it don't get much closer than this both arrived on the same time stamp.

But rules are rules!

Anedar

Here is a new hint for the code if you guys are still intrested: Using binary was only for throwing you off track, and it seemed to work pretty good. Don't focus to much on it.

Top Bottom