• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

I have an extra copy of Humble Frozenbyte Bundle, which Dac was kind enough to include in a trade:

Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Trine, Jack Claw, and a preorder for a game called "Splot". All of them (except Jack Claw) are redeemable on Steam.

Anyone has anything to trade for it, PM me, or just post, I'll take anything I like that I don't have.

I just have some Just Cause 2 Gun DLC and 2 red orchestra1 guestpasses lol

Dont have anything else though sadly.

JCV

Unconfirmed Member
So no sale for Sonic 4 Ep. 2 huh? Dammit... :(

Oh well. It was a great sale overall. Much better than the last Christmas sale. Spent more than 60 bucks I think, but I got a lot of great games:

Ys: OiF
Batman: Arkham City + Harley Quinn DLC
Red Faction Guerilla
Binary Domain
Qube
Mirror's Edge
Alan Wake + DLC

Ugh, I was hoping that ORION: Dino Beatdown would get cheaper. I already have WoG and not interested in the others in the pack. -.-

So I guess now is the time to buy up all the cheap games that didnt go on sale? (im looking at you Postal III)

Megasoum

Banned
Damage for me. Should be all unless there's a surprise flash sale that I didn't think about.

Not bad at all. I could check how much each cost but I prefer not lol.

Overall dissapointing sale I would say.

steamsale7lfez.png

Firehead

world of goo/hydrophobia/ORION worth it? No interest in the other two games

World of Goo is. The other two? I can't say much about. I've played a bit of Orion; it seemed terribly buggy (Killed for no reason, wrong achievements amd game crashing).

But World of Goo is definitely worth the money.

chixdiggit

GAF I need to buy a couple games like Mystery Grove.... Basically Adventure games with item searches in them. Any good recommendations?

iNvid02

do you use a flightstick ? I got HAWX one and was wondering if the experience was better with it.

i dont have one, i didnt know if i would like the game so didnt bother getting a flightstick (expensive stuff), but i ended up loving the game. will probably get one in the future

but im guessing a compatible flightstick would be better than a controller in most cases

How is the DLC? It was 7.50$ until now so 5$ might be a good price to buy it at. Also want to try Wings of Prey for some reason.

never bought it, its just a few skins/planes and was expensive back then. plus i couldnt even play online due to errors so i passed.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Okay, for reals, people: just buy Portal 2. You won't spend a better five dollars this year.

Seriously. What is with people who don't already have it? I bought it at full price, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Toki767

Alright, since I probably won't use up the rest of the money in my Steam wallet, I will give someone a $5 game of their choice.

Just quote this to enter and I'll pick a random winner after I go take a shower. So you have maybe 15-20 minutes to enter.

Has Rochard recieved any flash/community/daily sales yet? Might jump on it if there's no hope on the title.

Alright, since I probably won't use up the rest of the money in my Steam wallet, I will give someone a $5 game of their choice.

Just quote this to enter and I'll pick a random winner after I go take a shower. So you have maybe 15-20 minutes to enter.

Guess I'll give it a go

wat? THANKS TOKI :) awesome guy

I'll be back on later!

Ultimadrago

Sure I'll bite.

Grakl

I'll enter.

Enter :D

Maybe like this I can still get Bioshock 2 *haha*

I'm in!

drizzle

Axel Hertz

Gimme Nation Red (2,50) and I'll be fine.

Edit: To clear any confusion: Entered

bigace33

Entered. Ya never know.

Fxp

I'm in! :)

Jobacca

Neo Member

Me! Bastion if possible for my girlfriend, that way I can get her 3 games :)

Might as well give this a shot

Thank you my dear mister!

Piano

Banned
What's the best of the newer Need for Speed games? Hot Pursuit looks nice but rubberbanding AI kills games.

gabbo

I'll enter this.

Katoki

Entering as well.

Top Bottom