• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

whitehawk

Banned
Alright, since I probably won't use up the rest of the money in my Steam wallet, I will give someone a $5 game of their choice.

Just quote this to enter and I'll pick a random winner after I go take a shower. So you have maybe 15-20 minutes to enter.
Quoting!

Turnstyle

Alright, since I probably won't use up the rest of the money in my Steam wallet, I will give someone a $5 game of their choice.

Just quote this to enter and I'll pick a random winner after I go take a shower. So you have maybe 15-20 minutes to enter.

Oh, hi!

jph139

Hell, I'll give it a shot. Even though I'm mostly satisfied with my haul - only two games I wanted (Assassin's Creed and Half-Life) that I ended up skipping. Stayed within my $25 budget, though!

Caerith

Sure, I'll enter. And thank you.

I believe.

O.DOGG

Let's give this a shot.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Yay, Thread 3 :O

Got the Badge as well :D

Final (? lol) haul:
  • Age of Empires III Complete Collection
  • Alan Wake Bundle
  • Assass Brohos Deluxe
  • Batman Arkham City + Harley Quinn's Revenge & Skin pack DLC
  • Beyond Good and Evil
  • Binding of Isaac DLC
  • Binary Domain (amazon)
  • Civilization V Complete (GOTY + Korea/Wonders DLC Combo)
  • Dead Island
  • Driver San Francisco Deluxe
  • Far Cry Complete
  • From Dust
  • Frozen Synapse Red DLC + Soundtrack
  • Jurassic Park - Gift
  • Magicka: the other side of the coin + Horror Props + Holiday Spirits DLC
  • Max Payne 3
  • Need For Speed Shift
  • Quantum Conundrum Season Pass
  • Sanctum Complete - Gift
  • Saints Row The Third + Season's Pass DLC
  • Sonic Generations DLC
  • SSFIVAE
  • Tales of Monkey Island
  • Torchlight
  • Trine Bundle + Collector's Edition Upgrade

Gifted:
  • L.A. Noire Complete
  • Monkey Island SE Bundle
  • Modern Warfare 3
  • Portal 1+2
  • SpaceChem x2
  • WH40K Dawn of War II Complete pack

Total spent: I don't want to know D:

Katoki

My regrets are picking up AC:R at $13.49 or something and Two Worlds II Velvet Edition at $9.99 because they increased my price per game ratio by a lot. That and I'm still too lazy to get my Two Worlds II game activated.

Don't know how I feel about SSFIV:AE, as it's taking some effort to get the combos done with a controller compared to the arcade joystick but I don't feel like sinking the money for a joystick at the moment for just this.

Planned purchases
*Crusader Kings 2 - 2h played, like it.
*Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai expansion
*Frozen Synapse: Red DLC

Unplanned purchases
*Saints Row the Third - Almost 5h played, quess I do like it.

Purchases stored in inventory, undecided if I´ll keep them
*Krater
*Mirrors Edge
*NFS: Hot Pursuit
*Simcity 4 Deluxe

Gift purchases
*Some copies of Pixeljunk Eden

Good haul. Planned purchases, some suprises, no real backlog growth.

Wazzim

Banned
Ok, HAWX 2 will be my last buy.

Will win.

Watevaman

Entry, thanks.

MRORANGE

Decreasing the percentage of winning for everyone else.

dani_dc

Sure!

Shiggy

Please call me
maybe
. I'm in.

Quoting.

LuffyZoro

Awesome, man.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Okay, for reals, people: just buy Portal 2. You won't spend a better five dollars this year.

Meh, I got it through gamefly and honestly hated the 2-3 hours I spent with it. I know most will love it but many still won't.

Biggest bummer of a sale ever for me. Only got Krater and kinda don't like it.

Razek

Banned
I see HAWX 2 got a 66 metacritic. While I usually don't take stock in this, that's surprising low.

Do any gaffers want to share their experience with the game?

metalshade

I just gifted something to somebody, and it has taken the charge, but it doesnt seem to have given it to the person.
I am new to steam and this is my first ever gifting, did I do something wrong?

XDDX

Sure.

Jzero

plz

Milamber

Oooh.

Shurayuki

For the eleventy billionth time, if you haven't got the badge just vote again in 4 hours when the next vote drops. You have to vote after the 10am Pacific deadline for it to count!

Yeah but that's still 4hours of not knowing and panic!

froliq

aw why not

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
How is Costume Quest?

It's great. Simple little rpg. Best way I can describe it is that it's cute, vibrant and fun. I have played through the main game as well as the DLC. My kids loved it too.

Adventure game question. Still life series or Syberia? Anyone have any experience with and opinions about these games?

ooooOo sounds fun, hope i didn't miss it

robotnik

Hop.

That's awesome! Good luck everyone :)

dosh

Sounds fun :)

Flunkie

Banned

Generous. Thanks!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Why not.

Thanks frienddddd

keit4

Banned

Why not? :D

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
zeoW2.jpg

Hakkuei

Yay

BiggNife

Sure, why not. Thanks!

Razek

Banned
I just gifted something to somebody, and it has taken the charge, but it doesnt seem to have given it to the person.
I am new to steam and this is my first ever gifting, did I do something wrong?

Refresh your gift inventory. It will disappear when they actually redeem it.

Top Bottom