• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

filipe

Gah my one regret was not getting Saints Row but whatever I still got what I wanted.

Let's see the damage:

Skyrim - only 2 hours so far, ran into some glitches so I stopped for now
The Walking Dead - absolutely amazing, only finished Episode 1 so far but I'll move onto 2 today and hopefully they release 3 soon!
Wrath of the Lamb - I consider the vanilla BoI incomplete now, this DLC is a must!
SSFIV: AE - Got this in a pack with some Gaffers, don't know if I'll ever play it even but I thought it would be a good idea to have for the days I just need some SF.

I also bought my friend BoI and WotL because he needed to experience this game. So far he's loving it!

Fireblend

Banned
Alright, since I probably won't use up the rest of the money in my Steam wallet, I will give someone a $5 game of their choice.

Just quote this to enter and I'll pick a random winner after I go take a shower. So you have maybe 15-20 minutes to enter.

I'm in!

chixdiggit

Alright, since I probably won't use up the rest of the money in my Steam wallet, I will give someone a $5 game of their choice.

Just quote this to enter and I'll pick a random winner after I go take a shower. So you have maybe 15-20 minutes to enter.

Hey! Also did anyone figure out the binary code that wasn't a binary code?

Razek

Banned

I want to enter!

snack

Sa-wag.

mannerbot

Thanks for this ko0l giveaway~

Ran rp

Yay.

I'm in.

Tambini

I'm in, thanks!

metalshade

Random choice is great idea. Thanks for your generosity!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!

Sure, why not.

Another fun filled day of SteamGAF and not playing games.

HEY I'M IN TOO!

Momentary

Banned
This is my damage:

Tom Clancy Pack
Need For Speed Shift 2
Fable The Lost Chapters
Titan Attacks
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Zeno Clash
Civilization Collection (Summer 2012)
The Tiny Bang Story
Samorost 2
Machinarium
Fallout 3 - Game of the Year
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate
Beyond Good and Evil
Alan Wake Bundle (Summer 2012)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bundle
Thief Bundle 2012
Who's that Flying
Dungeon Siege I, II, III with Treasures of the Sun DLC
Crysis Maximum Edition Bundle
FEAR Complete Pack (ROW)
Qube
Dead Space Pack
Saints Row: The Third Franchise Pack
Dead Island Complete
Anno 2070 Pack
Frozen Synapse: Complete Pack
Plants vs. Zombies
Summer Sale Indie Bundle Day Two
Half-Life Complete
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Lara Croft GOL
Cyan Complete 2012
Assassin's Creed Pack - Deluxe
Blades of Time - Limited Edition
The Witcher 2
Trine 2 Collector's Edition
Back to the Future: The Game
The Walking Dead
Binding of Isaac Wrath of the Lamb
Batman 1 and 2 and Gotham City Impostors Bundle
Fractal
Waves
Really Big Sky
Prince of Persia Complete Pack
OddBoxx

Don't know how much I paid and don't want to think about it.

Graafke

Such an awesome gesture! I'm in!

Benedict

Ta

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

Okay

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
this should be enough to push your ass over the edge >:D

ikEJePuLlhirN.gif
ib0annLDTns4cg.gif

What am I looking at here? Looks amazing.

Martian

I'm in!

MadD4mon

Let's try this. :)

Shurayuki

So is everybody panicking about the badge already (I see a few posts like that), I'm in shambles. I've democracy'd my best Gabe, badge me please :(

If you bought Ys: Oath in Felghana, Please join me here!

I've been so lonely :,(
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467037&page=26

Buy now or tomorrow/hope for the flashiest flash deal...Will there be recap, still 22h on the deal. I can wait Gabe, immovable as a mountain they say Gabe

120px-flag_of_furinkaxze6x.png

Nelo Ice

Banned

Sure why not.

legacyzero

Banned

Hawx 2 would be great LOL
HA TAKE THAT iNVIDIOUS!

You all posting your final damage total for the sale are cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIBdiFkPogg&t=2m6s

LIQUID!!

iNvid02

im in

Ostinatto

THE GAIIMMZZZZ

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Hey.

lets do this!!

Relax.MX

2588187_o.gif

:) Gracias!!

The_Monk

Why not, bumping this just because. Thank you kindly.

Too tired and still need to count the winners votes on Steam Hunt sale Thread! Go me!

Danj

So is everybody panicking about the badge already (I see a few posts like that), I'm in shambles. I've democracy'd my best Gabe, badge me please :(

For the eleventy billionth time, if you haven't got the badge just vote again in 4 hours when the next vote drops. You have to vote after the 10am Pacific deadline for it to count!

kuYuri

In like Flynn.

theowne

I like free stuff

Kammie

Done... I have almost everything I want already, and I kept my purchases to small games only since I have way too large a backlog.

Alan Wake Collection
Dear Esther
Geometry Wars
Longest Journey
Robin Hood
Sonic CD
Still Life
Stacked
Ys: Oath in Felghana
34.76 total!

And I'd love to see what someone else suggested, a separate thread to track how many games we bought/how much we spent on the sale.

Top Bottom