• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

I haven't got it yet either. I don't believe I've missed a single vote yet.

If you voted before today's new deals then you won't have it yet because Steam doesn't think you've voted "today". So when you vote in the next one in 3 hours and 50 minutes, that should get you the badge.

bigace33

Seems like all 2800 Gaf members have entered Toki's random game give away. 8*( The odd's of winning are really low at this point.

gotee12

Don't know how I feel about SSFIV:AE, as it's taking some effort to get the combos done with a controller compared to the arcade joystick but I don't feel like sinking the money for a joystick at the moment for just this.
I'm using my keyboard and it is LOVERLY...

Of course it's a mechanical so it may not be near as much fun with a standard keyboard.

Final score:
Trine 1
Trine 2
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition
Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Mirror's Edge
Dungeon Siege 1
Dungeon Siege 2
Dungeon Siege 3
Terraria
Bulletstorm
Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga
Blades Of Time Limited Edition.

wotter

Alright, since I probably won't use up the rest of the money in my Steam wallet, I will give someone a $5 game of their choice.

Just quote this to enter and I'll pick a random winner after I go take a shower. So you have maybe 15-20 minutes to enter.
I'm in :)

xDEKOIx

Alright, since I probably won't use up the rest of the money in my Steam wallet, I will give someone a $5 game of their choice.

Just quote this to enter and I'll pick a random winner after I go take a shower. So you have maybe 15-20 minutes to enter.

Sweet! Thanks for the opportunity

dosh

I haven't got it yet either. I don't believe I've missed a single vote yet.

That's because the last day really started with the new daily deals, and you probably last voted before they appeared. When you vote for the next community choice in a few hours, you'll get the badge.

Bought

Alice Madness Returns
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Trine 2

Gifted to me

Elven Legacy
Saints row the 3rd
Episodes from Liberty City

Gifted to other people

Mostly copies of Just Cause 2 and Mirrors Edge with a few smaller titles mixed in with a few random games like Crysis Warhead. Seems like there was another game that was on sale for $5 that I gifted a few copies of but I cant remember it right now. Somewhere around 15 games total.

Cth

Under the wire?

chessnut

tanks

Put me in!

ibimYEzFIJRMgk.PNG

maybe I should stop

Caerith

Yup purchased as gift, chose to gift to them directly via steam, it processed, took my money and said it was done.
But I checked the persons wish list and it hasn't been removed yet.
Gifts don't automatically remove stuff from wishlists. Only way to know if someone has a game is to check their games list, but even then they'd have to redeem the gift for it to show up there.

metalshade

Refresh your gift inventory. It will disappear when they actually redeem it.

I think I found the problem.

Gifts become tradable after a Steam account has been in good standing for at least 30 days. This gift will become tradable on Aug 12, 2012.

So even though I told steam to send it directly, they still cant receive my gift till the 12th?

Entered!

Sure, why not. (I'll never win this)

Type2

Lets do this!

Morris

Disco Devil

I want in (・ ω ・)

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine

I want in.

Quoted

Nabs

gotee12

If you voted before today's new deals then you won't have it yet because Steam doesn't think you've voted "today". So when you vote in the next one in 3 hours and 50 minutes, that should get you the badge.

That's because the last day really started with the new daily deals, and you probably last voted before they appeared. When you vote for the next community choice in a few hours, you'll get the badge.
Thanx for the heads up fellas.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Slightly random question as I don't think it has been on sale but: Is Red Orchestra 1 still worth picking up? My PC is too poop for Red Orchestra 2 and I have always wanted to try RO1.

Randy

C'mon Lady Fortuna! (Thanks for the opportunity, Toki.)

Katoki

I'm using my keyboard and it is LOVERLY...

Of course it's a mechanical so it may not be near as much fun with a standard keyboard.

I have a Topre and I haven't gotten the NKR to work with it. The PS/2 adapater also does not register. My key's are basically like

ASDFFFFFFFFFF rather than
ASDFASDFASDFASDF when I hold it down. This IS NKR right?

goodfella

Ok!

Top Bottom