• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
Is the PC version of SF AE good? I'm highly tempted to play it but if it's a horrible port I wont bother. Capcom makes great PC ports I've heard, true?

Is the PC version of SF AE good? I'm highly tempted to play it but if it's a horrible port I wont bother.

Yes, it's a great port. Only downside is that it uses GFWL so there's no promise you won't run into any issues with it. Though I don't recall really reading about people having trouble with that particular game and its use of GFWL.

Talamius

I am afraid of SSFIV AE because $10 will turn into $17.50 due to my obsession with having all DLC of every game. :-/ So that makes it not as cheap.

After the 2012 patch AE is one of the best fighters of this generation. It's completely worth $10. The costume DLC is by no means a necessity to play.

Enco

Man, people still getting twisty over Tony eh? Then again it seems like the same horrible people, oh well.

Anyway to those asking for Anno 2070 - it's a pretty good game. Its only problem really is its DRM (limit to 3 installs). With that said, they made it that if you contacted them they can reset that limit if you ran out.
Joke DRM.

Securom = no buy

Activation limit = no buy

Is SF4:AR PC a better version than the console equivalent?
I followed EVO and got a little bit of hype so I might bite on this.

EDIT:
Already answered!

Aiight I'm gonna take a nap. These dudes haven't hollered at me yet. If they don't get at me by the end of the day I'll sell the other two copies for the four pack price to whoever is interested.

Is SF4:AR PC a better version than the console equivalent?
I followed EVO and got a little bit of hype so I might bite on this.

EDIT:
Already answered!

If you had read the past 20 posts, your question was just answered.

SSF4 AE on PC is the definitive version. It scales the best out of the three, and if you have even decent hardware, will run better than the console versions. The costume DLC is also much cheaper.

GFWL is the only downside, which is more of a inconvenience of the software not the actual online play.

Very tempted to get in on that Space Marine. I know everyone was raving about it when it came out.
Also plan on getting Call of Cthulhu and Armed and Dangerous since they're both way too old and will most likely not see them go any lower.
Comes out to $16.47... and so it begins D:

andthebeatgoeson

Worms Reloaded is the definitive Worms experience. I just got done playing a few rounds with friends. A lot of fun, and if you already love worms it is worth it without a doubt. It's the fun and hilarious game you remember, especially with friends (this game has 4-player online).

ty. But no voice pack options?

All I really want from the rest of this deal is a bigger discount on the witcher 2 and the goty version of Fallout: New Vegas. If I get those I will be happy.

TxdoHawk

Add me to the list of people wanting a Skyrim daily deal. Would be hilarious if it came up as a voting option, can't imagine anything else reasonably likely that it wouldn't destroy in votes.

kidko

Lara Croft GOL
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Tribes: Ascend - Steam Starter Pack
Binding of Isaac Bundle (Summer 2012)

for less than $19 that makes me happy. Also first time I've bought over the website and had the option to remote install on my home PC. Love u steam 4lyf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom