• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMephistoX

Tempted to try and set up a google alert on the off chance that Skyrim drops even lower. So far I've snagged Terreria, SSFIV, and Saints Row 3.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I wasn't sure, but the massive discount sold me- I ain't getting it anywhere near as cheap on PSN.

Also, it looks super fun. Co-op or no co-op.

Its great, great, great, great. Easily one of the best games in the sales so far. Check out the demo.

joshwaan

Could I please get from someone in the states Assassin's Creed Revelations for 13 US they got it at atm?

Having trouble contacting anyone in the OP list to arrange it :p

Thanks a bunch

Josh

hlhbk

Man I was looking at preordering ACIII deluxe edition from Ubishop and man does it make me appriciate a great service like Steam. If you want your game available to download over the next 2 years you have to pay $10 more after the game is purchaed.

Decided to get AC3 off of Gamersgate as I have not had any issues with them.

OniShiro

Banned
Man I was looking at preordering ACIII deluxe edition from Ubishop and man does it make me appriciate a great service like Steam. If you want your game available to download over the next 2 years you have to pay $10 more after the game is purchaed.

Decided to get AC3 off of Gamersgate as I have not had any issues with them.
Wut! That sucks

Caerith

Rage. I missed the Super Street Fighter IV flash sale due to needing sleep. What's the chances we will see it at 75% off again?
Slim. I missed it due to being at work (with terrible reception). I'm hoping that the last day or two is a recap of flash sales and community choice losers (for instance, The Witcher 2 at -75%).

zychi

Banned
kind of an odd request, but would anyone be willing to gift/sell me(~for a 2.50 game) half like source? it only purchaseable in packs, and i already own all of the half life games thus far except for hl source. i have no idea how i managed this.

i couldn't find the steam trading thread, so i figured i'd ask in here.

Geoff9920

Tempted to pick up the Anno 2070 Collection but I've never played any of the Anno games so I'm not entirely sure. Plus I know I won't get to it for at least a month or two. :p Also, mildly annoyed @ Tages Solidshield DRM, but at that price it's not too big of a deal..

Leonsito

Anno 1404 was fantastic, but I'm not interested in Anno 2070, it looks ... bland, but maybe I'm wrong and the game is even better.

I really hope ARMA II goes on sale. Endless Space would be awesome too but I strongly doubt that happening.

Also I really liked worms armageddon back in the day.

How is this new one that is going off of sale in 30 mins? 5 dollars seems like a lot though...

Kind of wish Armageddon would just get on gog already.

The thing is, the speed boat section is still near the beginning of the game. You missed out on some awesome environments and moments. But you're right in that Half Life 2 is much more slower paced than your typical shooter, but that's part of the reason I like it. The episodes are definitely more fast-paced though, and episode 2 is arguably the best thing in the series.

I'm like 3 hours in. I'm not going to wait for it to get good. It shouldn't take a game over 3 hours to give me even a single reason to want to continue.

wilflare

6.23USD (Half-Life 1:Source + Half-Life 1 Anthology) to enable me to pick up all my missing Half-Life games (Half-Life Source, Deathmatch Source, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, TF Classic)

any views on Indie Bundle II?
only missing Splice and Oil Rush :/

Smash88

Banned
TIL I shouldn't worry if Neogaf decides to troll me by voting other than Assassin's Creed, because their impact is minimal. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom