• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Was at work and totally forgot about this. Anyone manage to get an extra copy of SSF4AE? I'll trade Dota 2 for it.

eyeless

anyone recall if vvvvvv has ever been 75% off? (yeah that's right 2.50 still won't make me pull the trigger. not sure if i'll like it and i have the patience of a man with significant amounts of patience.)

goober

anyone recall if vvvvvv has ever been 75% off? (yeah that's right 2.50 still won't make me pull the trigger. not sure if i'll like it and i have the patience of a man with significant amounts of patience.)

With that amount of patience you can always wait until you like it huehue

You get infinite lives with a 1 room checkpoint and all the really hard stuff is for bonuses...

kafiend

As well as being awesome its worth it just for the chiptune soundtrack

THIS. It looks interesting as hell, but a lot of people are saying it's the worst of the franchise.

AC1 is the worst in franchise, not even close.
Revelations is not bad, but is not excellent, its only a good game. As I said best things is the awesome ending the gave to Ezio's character
sofia
and some other redeeming factors. The rest is below quality of Brotherhood and 2.
Ahh yes, the music was also awesome.

JCizzle

Is Revelations one of the better ones? I never got into the series, but need to play one before 3 since it looks so amazing >.<. I seem to recall reading that you should avoid AC1 and one of the other ones if you'll only play one.

Edit: answer above, never mind!

Minion101

Banned
Is Revelations one of the better ones? I never got into the series, but need to play one before 3 since it looks so amazing >.<. I seem to recall reading that you should avoid AC1 and one of the other ones if you'll only play one.
I started with 2 didn't make any sense till I played 1

FyreWulff

Store better work again so I can buy Episode 2 to finish off having the entire Orange Box. I have enough left over in my Steam wallet to get it.. fuuu

Twie

If you mouse over any of the games in the "Top Sellers" list, the tool tip shows up as "Rockstar Hits Collection" for all of the games! lol.

Megasoum

Banned
Guardian of Light is really fun and I'm only playing one player. Glad I picked it up

I kinda miss that game... I worked on it so I had to play it non stop for a couple of months. Used to be able to do a playthrough in 45min and then a 100% profile in like 2h. I should probably download it someday to see if I can still do it.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
lara-croft-and-the-guardian-of-light1.jpg

Guardian of Light is really fun and I'm only playing one player. Glad I picked it up

I dont know how many times I should say this, but yes. Yes. YES. YES. Please guys, buy it. Just trust me on this one :( (and the next one I am going to recommend, and the one after that...)

Its no classic Tomb Raider, it might as well be its own franchise. And its FANTASTIC. The coop even has new level layout compared to the SP, so double the value!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom