• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
20% is still better than 0%....

I love the entitlement some people have over obtaining games at a reduced rate. We should be glad there's even a sale going on right now and yet there's people whining for more? Fucking LOL, You can't be serious.

It's called standards. 20% for a game as old as that is laughable.

Jesus Christ @ the R* pack: GTAIV+episodes, LA Noire, and Max Payne 3 for $49.99?!?!

MEp7F.jpg

Chrysalis

Well shoot...Steam needs to buy more interwebs.

Also, just in case folks it: Might & Magic Clash of Heroes is also a daily. Just pounced on it m'self.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Legend of Grimrock and Mafia II DLC bought.

I'm going to record my current Library and Community game counts for future, post-sale reference.

I'm a dumbarse and closed Fireworks before saving the images. Oh well. If memory serves... 934 Community and 640 Library.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Valve, I can't give you my money if your store won't load!
Well CS+ is the WiiWare version and personally I think the pixel art versions of Cave Story are better than the 3DS one, but that's just my opinion.
I'm talking about CS+ coming to the eShop, not the retail CS. It's the pixel version + 3D from my understanding.

Sora_N

I believe Ys OiF is going to be a daily on day 3. I hope Origin a little extra discount on that day.

I hope so too, I actually held off on Oath for now. Only got Portal 2, I'm only trying to spend $15-20 max this time so I hope they go lower!

Wow, PixelJunk Eden with the soundtrack is only $3 for the duration of the sale

This is why I hate community voting for anything. SR3 is great, The Witcher 2 is great. Either way people vote it's going to mess up a deal on something great. Hopefully they all get dailies anyways :( I'm bummed.

I doubt it... I am 90% positive All 3 of those games will find there way into one of the 9 remaining dailies at whatever deal they would have gotten on this community spotlight deal

derExperte

Also be warned that there is a save-deleting bug. Luckily it happened to me after the I played through the main story and most side missions, but god damn. If there is one bug you don't want your game to have I think that's it.

The thread is moving so faaaast. But they recently patched the save bug in Arkham City.

Any idea if I can gift duplicate games from the Indie Bundles?

EDIT: You can't: You already own the following items in "Indie Bundle I". You will not receive extra copies of these items when you complete this purchase

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Anyone else having problem getting the "Post a video" achievement for the Pillar of Community badge? I tried sharing a vid, it didn't go.

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
Thinking about using the 75% off SS3 coupon in my inventory. I've never played any other SS games. Worth it or trade coupon for another game?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I don't know if I want to take the dive on Legend of Grimrock....convince me GAF!

Buy it. Probably ending up a serious GOTY contender for me.

Is there a story at all?

Sort of, its about the atmosphere and puzzles though. You will like it. If you dont, you have no heart :p

Rayman is only 50% off but its part of there "flash deals"

should I hold off for a better deal during the sale or is that the best I can hope for?

Heck I could just buy it new on ps3 for that much now but I was holding off for the steam sale just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom