• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Ubisoft pack looks very tempting, but $50 is slightly too high to be an instant purchase.

I really want Heroes VI and Rayman Origins, which buying today would come to $40, but wouldn't mind having Driver San Francisco, Beyond Good and Evil or Assassin's Creed.

Seeing as how Heroes of Might & Magic VI is 50% and it's a daily, I'm thinking the same will happent to Rayman if it appears as a daily. In which case you might as well buy it now.

KingKong

so do those badges do anything?

good thing I could actually finish up the Pillar of Community badge from my work PC, but since the sale is going to be about 12 days and they're asking for 20+ (25 total?) votes on sales, there's going to be 2 votes a day?

I'd bet the flash deals and votes aren't going to be running at night, that would be too weird

Einbroch

Banned
Wouldn't count on Witcher
HXQq
Already have it. :(

Guanoape

Neo Member
I was hoping for a better deal on Might & Magic 6. I want to play it, but I'd rather get something like The Witcher 2 for that price. If The Witcher 2 wins the community vote that is...

sazzy

I've gotten:

CKII Sword of Islam+DLC
SpaceChem+DLC
Clash of Heroes+DLC
Swords&Soldiers+DLC

Not bad for 12 bucks..

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
If I haven't played Saint's Row the Third before would it still be a good idea to just go wild on DLC purchases? I see a lot of stuff about new vehicles and weapons and such and I'm wondering if any of it is overpowered for somebody going through a first runthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom