• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Guys, I'm scared. Witcher 2 is the least discounted and least high profile of the available candidates. It's probably going to lose. I don't want to sound like an entitled child, but I may weep if it ends up not going on sale at all through the event.

I don't know if I want to take the dive on Legend of Grimrock....convince me GAF!

I didn't know I liked real-time first-person dungeon crawlers until I played Legend of Grimrock. It's an absolutely fantastic game, and I can't wait for the expansion/mods to be released so I can play even more of it.

VALIS

Oh wow all the Dungeon Defenders DLC together is $30.79 even on sale. I hope the DLC bundle gets a bigger sale as a daily

I like that game, but their DLC is so absurd I'm never buying any of it, and I would have if they just came out with a few larger packs instead of 390 small ones. Annoying clutter.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Rayman is only 50% off but its part of there "flash deals"

should I hold off for a better deal during the sale or is that the best I can hope for?

Heck I could just buy it new on ps3 for that much now but I was holding off for the steam sale just in case.

We have no clue. Flash deals are a first so not sure if they are the golden rule or break the golden rule lol.

Fireblend

Banned
Rayman is only 50% off but its part of there "flash deals"

should I hold off for a better deal during the sale or is that the best I can hope for?

Heck I could just buy it new on ps3 for that much now but I was holding off for the steam sale just in case.

I'm in the same position. Guess I'll end up buying it for $15, I doubt it's going to be a daily if it already was a flash (but then again, Deus Ex not being a daily seems somewhat weird to me).

TheChits

I really hope I can get the Left 4 Dead games on sale. Some of my favorite games, so it's about time I upgraded to the pc versions

VALIS

Guys, I'm scared. Witcher 2 is the least discounted and least high profile of the available candidates. It's probably going to lose. I don't want to sound like an entitled child, but I may weep if it ends up not going on sale at all through the event.

It's a game that goes on sale frequently on Steam and elsewhere. You'll be ok.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Flash deals have that implication that it's their best deal. So if they appear as a daily, it's probably the same.

Anyone got the video achievement?

BeesEight

Oh man, just noticed that this started. Wasn't paying attention since I thought today would be the first day. Better get on that Grimrock deal...

Store is experiencing heavy load!

Goody

Wow, I did not expect Ys Origins to get discounted. I'm going to have to be very picky with this sale. Probably getting that, Analogue: A Hate Story and maybe something else, but definitely those two.

Sucks. I can't check out on the steam iOS app because it doesn't recognize "Texas" or "TX" as a state in the data field. WTF?

I want the Deus Ex story DLC badly. It's been a while since I played the original and I heard it was quite decent.

kswiston

We have no clue. Flash deals are a first so not sure if they are the golden rule or break the golden rule lol.

Look at the discounts. 3 games are 75% off and the Rayman is 50% off. Look at the daily deals. All are 50-75% off. HOMM6 (another ubisoft game) is 50% off. The Flash deals are equivalent to daily deals.

camerooni

Neo Member
I'm seeing a might and magic franchise pack for 30usd but only listed under clash of heroes and when added to cart it includes no games? Only shows under au store not us? :( want but seems not reall :/

iNvid02

seeing as i dont want anything yet i'll just advise

human revolution and mafia 2 are well worth it for £5/$7.50

unless your gonna be deep into MP, MW3 is not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom