• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we get mini games later?

HY8g

HY94

I'm in the same position. Guess I'll end up buying it for $15, I doubt it's going to be a daily if it already was a flash (but then again, Deus Ex not being a daily seems somewhat weird to me).

I think I will wait and see.

Rayman is the only game I really want out of this sale but I only got 20 to spend during the sale and dont want to spend 75% of my steam moneyz on it.

If I could get it for 10 during a daily then I will. if not Ill buy the ps3 version for 15-20 after and enjoy the trophies and co op I guess.

LobLob

Banned
Must be motherfucking nice to purchase games guys, I am now still over one hour locked out of my steam wallet funds and going, fuck you Valve.

Apdiddy

Ended up getting just Legend of Grimrock. Shogun 2's deal doesn't look appealing to me and I'm going to wait until Ys Origins & Oath are bundled together (if at all) or are lower separately.

SpaceChem was tempting, but if I don't understand a game based on a description or a video and didn't want it before the sale, I'm not going to get it just because it's on sale.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Are flash sales just daily deals? I want to buy grimrock but wont be home for 6 hours. It will still be on sale correct?

Grimrock is not a flash sale. It will still be available until tomorrow.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ah finally got the video cheevo, apparently you need to make a new video. I thought it meant sharing a video.

xavi42

Got Syberia and Syberia II for 3.74. Never got to play those games, seem like a good deal. Also got Europa Universalis III: Chronicle for 17 bucks.

Looks like I will only pick up Transformers: The Legend of Grimlock today. As for the vote, I voted for Batman. All three games are on my wishlist but only Batman's discount would put it at or below the magical $10 threshold. The other two would still be too expensive to add to my backlog.

HenryHSH

Even waking up to this "The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later." felt so good.

time to buy random games i'll never play

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
SpaceChem was tempting, but if I don't understand a game based on a description or a video and didn't want it before the sale, I'm not going to get it just because it's on sale.

Not even if I look angrily at you?
:mad:

Toma

FYI I really doubt freshly released games and DLC would be on sale.

Sword of Islam is somewhat recent and got a 75% deal. Binding of Isaac too last year, Out 2 weeks, bam sale discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom