• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavelo

iPUxSe1qyygBw.gif

After watching Parks and Recreation for about 6 hours yesterday, this GIF pleases me.

Chavelo

Haven't played Arkham City since I bought on the winter sale.

Is the DLC worth it? (Nightwing, Robin, Harley Quinn, Costumes).

Help me out, GAF. :3

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Don't forget that the BFG Edition will be out in 2 months or so.

I don't understand the point of the BFG edition on PC though, unless they're fixing textures and stuff. I see why on the consoles since they suck and this will be the first HD version of D3 on them, but the PC has had an HD version since the game released.

mrgone

just woke up

are you seriously tell me Grimrock won again..

I hate you people

The other deals were bad (on the Gaben scale), and this way Almost Human gets more money and that warm feeling that comes with massive popularity (and money). Rejoice! It means better chances of future awesomeness from awesome developers.

atomsk

Party Pooper
voted in android client, shows nothing, opened PC client "thanks for voting", refresh PC client and it's gone... open iOS client "thanks for voting"

welp

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Lol it switched my vote to Bastion, again!

I can't even vote. it just refreshes the page. I also noticed yesterday that one of my votes was reset when I went to look at the page, I wouldn't care if that damn badge requirement didn't need a vote from every flash deal. lol

CeePhour

Banned
I don't understand the point of the BFG edition on PC though, unless they're fixing textures and stuff. I see why on the consoles since they suck and this will be the first HD version of D3 on them, but the PC has had an HD version since the game released.

I'd Google the detail for you, but I'm on my phone at the moment and doing so is a pita. But it is more than just a re-release (iirc new mission, lighting, 5.1 sound, and, for some, that all-important flashlight).

Sysgen

May of been mentioned but not only is the Gundemonium Collection a great deal and a steal for $4.99 for 3 great bullet hell shooters but now you also get the original and remixed soundtracks as well.

Due to popular demand, we've added the complete remixed soundtracks (by DM Ashura and Woofle) and original soundtracks for all three games in the Gundemonium Collection (Gundemonium Recollection, GundeadliGne and Hitogata Happa) in celebration of the Steam Summer Sale. That's a total of 75 tracks, counting some new bonus tracks! The soundtracks are also available to those who have previously purchased the games, so no one will be left out.

After downloading or updating any Gundemonium Collection game, you can access its songs in the "Soundtrack" subfolder, inside of the game's install folder.

benjipwns

Banned
Code:
What should the Community Choice be?	

Terraria	 	 9%	5 
Dungeon Defenders	 7%	4 
Bastion	 	 	 23%	13 
Ron Paul	 	 61%	35 

57 votes total
Ron Paul > Free constant updates confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom