• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arksy

What do people think of cities xl 2012? I'm interested in trying a builder type game. Would this be the one to try out?

Very badly optimised and can overwhelm your CPU because it can only ever see a single core once it gets a bit messy. Try Tropico 4. :D

drizzle

Axel Hertz
so the game is a season pass, or the later episodes are DLC?

Technically, yes.

This deal is for the entire "season" (all "episodes").

On 360 and PS3, they're literally DLC and you need the first one to play the others. I Though it was different on PC, but I guess not.

Giard

Are the expansions for Mount & Blade: Warband worth it? I got the game for free from Tony, now I'm wondering if I should buy the expansions. Reviews are pretty mediocre.

Apdiddy

I missed Saints Row: The Third the first time around, but I have the PS3 version. Does the PC version offer anything missing from the console counterparts?

filipe

For someone who's tried to get into Telltale games in the past and really couldn't, is The Walking Dead an exception? Is it really that good?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
IT's fucking bullshit that the 75% coupon is not stacking. It was before....

So if you guys had to choose.. Hitman collection or a GTA collection (3-San Andreas) when it comes to daily deals/flash/community?

Buy Blood Money alone, skip GTAs altogether, save money, buy better games.

Hey, you asked for my opinion.

Megasoum

Banned
For someone who's tried to get into Telltale games in the past and really couldn't, is The Walking Dead an exception? Is it really that good?

I never played any other Telltale games cause I don't like adventure games and I stopped watching the Walkind Dead midway through season 1 because it was fucking borring...

I love the game!

mchal

Neo Member
Don't know if anyone already mentioned but Serious Sam 3 coupon doesn't work not because it was a bug and Steam did that for a purpose... it's because developer requested to disable it during sale. It's not Steam/Raptr to blame...

Just saying.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I finally purchased a game from my list of games I was only supposed to purchase from (TWD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom