• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

anyone that needs help.
I can help

just PM me
(1) Game you want
(2) Link of game you want
(3) Steam email

I'll reply your PM with my PayPal email!
Once I get the PP, I'll send the game to your steam email :D

DONE :D

currently not on Steam, but i can help via the above method

All the cool people are.

WacLa.gif

Good to know.

Bought PoP 2008 (I like it mostly for the artsyle, even if the gameplay's a bit braindead), and Tobe's Vertical Adventure. Down another $3.74.

OH GOD WHY DO YOU THIS GABEN

Koroviev

Except the smart people that bought the Square Enix Ultimate Collection from Amazon.

Just Cause 2
Kane and Lynch 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Supreme Commander 2
Tomb Raider: Underworld

$7.49

Just Cause 2 is the only game I care about, and I already had it :(

alba

Little is the new Big
I really really hope JC2 wins the vote because I want to try the MP mod so bad, grrr! Come on peeps, don't let me down ;)

trinest

Shouldn't all the cool people already have Just Cause 2 and thus be voting for the other games?

I voted for Dead Space just cause I had the other two already.

Jezabel

Damage so far
LA noire $3.78
Orcs must die GOTY $4.99
L4D2 $4.99

this is my first summer sale as i only build my new pc a month ago. if i had more money i'd splurge but payday isnt till tomorrow night!

baconcow

Except the smart people that bought the Square Enix Ultimate Collection from Amazon.

Just Cause 2
Kane and Lynch 2
Supreme Commander 2

$7.49

I only want Just Cause 2 ($3.75) and Tome Raider: Underworld ($5) and Underworld wasn't Steam in that bundle (except the few accidental random codes sent out early on). The other 3 don't interest me. It is a great deal if you want all 5 games and don't mind not having all Steamworks.

Tess3ract

Banned
I don't know if I'm remembering correctly but I remember there being quicktime events or something during the end sequence of POP:TFS.

Yeah that whole water and time control thing you've been doing the entire game? Time to take that away and plink against a boring average boss

ibvx8SF0pHh90I.gif

tommijey

Neo Member
I know this is maybe a stupid question but I'm new to Steam, where the hell can I start downloading the DLC I just bought?, to be specific, the Season Pass for Saints Row

Open Steam overlay (Alt+Tab default?) in-game, and there should be a spot for DLC.
Click that and it takes you to Steam Store while in-game.

Just Cause 2
Kane and Lynch 2
Supreme Commander 2

$7.49

uh oh, you went there bro

I already had JC2(and, uh, can't play it because I still have XP), so I voted GTA IV!

Open Steam overlay (Alt+Tab default?) in-game, and there should be a spot for DLC.
Click that and it takes you to Steam Store while in-game.
Shift+Tab is the default overlay. :3

Crayons

Banned

Just Cause 2
Kane and Lynch 2
Supreme Commander 2

$7.49

Wish I had. Already had JC2 but I ended up buying Lara Croft and Tomb Raider during the flash sale, so I might as well have gotten the pack.

Dead Island not on sale anymore? =( I was gonna buy it at the last minute...it's showing as "-0%" and when I go to the Dead Island page, it's showing $29.99 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom