• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamfall

This sale will be the death of me! Added PoP Collection, Hitman 2 and Dead Island. What is wrong with me?! This is in addition to KOTOR, Witcher 2, Still Life Bundle and Saints Row 3! Plus all the amazon stuff last week!

kadotsu

Banned
Next year's summer sale will kill me:

Bioshock Infinite
XCOM
MDK2HD
Darksiders II
Assassin's Creed III
Borderlands 2
Dishonored
Tomb Raider
Hitman: Absolution
+Indie titles, XBLA/PSN ports etc.

Those games should have nice discounts by then

Can't believe I purchased the PoP collection mere hours before the flash deal... I could have sworn that it was 75% off, too. The one time I break the cardinal rule... Oh well, merely lost 2 dollars and some change.

casiino

Neo Member
First Steam sale for me, finally broke down and made my first pickup of The Walking Dead, Trine collection, and Bastion. I'm kinda glad I held off for games I actually want to play...we'll see how the rest of the sale goes.

Dizzy-4U

Jesus, the shark gun for Saints Row is soooooooo good. DLCs would have been so much better if they just ported the others Armed & Dangerous weapons.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I didn't read the coupon part at first and got excited. $10 is my price for Amalur :(

Well it's $15 with coupon/mag. I picked it up today along with the 2 DLCs before the Amazon sale ended last night. Well worth it and I essentially paid $20 for complete KOA($25 if you count the mag/coupon cost).

Salsa

Jesus, the shark gun for Saints Row is soooooooo good. DLCs would have been so much better if they just ported the others Armed & Dangerous weapons.

whatever man , download Tribes Ascend. Im playing the shit out of it and been finally able to play with people near me at 50 ping but there's like 6 of us

CALLING ALL RIO DE LA PLATA + CHILE + BRAZIL GAFFERS DAMMIT

;_;

Damage so far:

Total War: Shogun 2 - $7.49
Payday: The Heist - $4.99
Indie Bundle II - $9.99
Ys Origin - $7.99
Vessel - $3.74

Total: $34.20

---

Debating on adding Serious Sam 3 and the Monkey Island flash deal to that right now.

HoosTrax

whatever man , download Tribes Ascend. Im playing the shit out of it and been finally able to play with people near me at 50 ping but there's like 6 of us

CALLING ALL RIO DE LA PLATA + CHILE + BRAZIL GAFFERS DAMMIT

;_;
I have the exact opposite problem where Dota's matchmaking constantly dumps me onto br servers and I have no idea what people are saying.

Koroviev

Next year's summer sale will kill me:

Bioshock Infinite
XCOM
MDK2HD
Darksiders II
Assassin's Creed III
Borderlands 2
Dishonored
Tomb Raider
Hitman: Absolution
+Indie titles, XBLA/PSN ports etc.

Those games should have nice discounts by then

How are games that won't be coming out until early 2014 going to have "nice discounts" during summer 2013?
lol

What is it, day 4? and people are starting to lose their minds.

Daily deals guys, daily deals.

Things that will happen:

• People will buy things before they go on a daily and then bitch about how they should have waited.
  • People will ask if said game is going to get any cheaper or that if he/she should just buy it now.
  • People will bitch about how the sales are shit just because every game on discount is a game they already own.
  • People will ask if there will be a recap on the last day even thought it has happened everytime, ever.
  • People will ignore the info in this OP.
  • People will be very happy and get great games at a great price.

If any of these things happen you're entitled to quote and laugh.

I'm going to start doing that last one. We're entitled, after all.

K' Dash

I know this is maybe a stupid question but I'm new to Steam, where the hell can I start downloading the DLC I just bought?, to be specific, the Season Pass for Saints Row

LiK

I know this is maybe a stupid question but I'm new to Steam, where the hell can I start downloading the DLC I just bought?, to be specific, the Season Pass for Saints Row

it's automatic for Steam, you'll get them all when you install the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom