• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Anyone else getting 0 bytes/ sec on Steam when trying to download a game. It will go good for a little while and then go down to 0 for a long time. Does it on server I pick. My internet is working fine.

Yeah, it's been doing that for me tonight too.

kn1ves24

Is AC:B worth getting for 8-10 bucks if I've only played the first two on 360? basically what i mean is are the controls decent enough on the PC using a mouse and keyboard. Or since i played the first ones on 360 should i just stick with that for the last two?

Also does it have GFWL? or just Ubi DRM?

Sorry for asking this kind of question, but I was wondering if ssf4ae complete pack 2 have both of Juri's alternate? I only care about Juri's alternate instead of the rest of the characters.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/45796/

From the looks of it: yes

All alternate costumes for Juri, Ibuki, Cody, Adon and T.Hawk are included in this pack. Create a new legend with these crazy costumes!

Cool. Now the only thing i need is for the money to arrive on my paypal so i can actually buy it (and pay you back)
Hit me up again in case you don't get the funds to get AOE III in time for whatever reason.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You do realize that voting has been thoroughly messed up recently and it may take up to an hour after those 8 minutes to actual register your vote right. :)
O_O O_O O_O I don't realize shit when it comes to Steam! I'm new new new :_:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Haha Ys difficulty is amazing. Went straight to hard (Ys Origin) and I was stuck on the first boss for 15 minutes. I fucking love it. Just wish the death penalty was more punishable!

Zia

I'm wanting to buy a handful of copies of Arma II for friends (DayZ). Have a feeling that, if it does go on sale, it's going to be the second-to-last day.

Haha Ys difficulty is amazing. Went straight to hard (Ys Origin) and I was stuck on the first boss for 15 minutes. I fucking love it. Just wish the death penalty was more punishable!

Yea the bosses are no joke. They're not hard either, but it's really old school in the sense that you have to spend a lot of time mastering the patterns because they're really unforgiving.

Yoshichan

Yea the bosses are no joke. They're not hard either, but it's really old school in the sense that you have to spend a lot of time mastering the patterns because they're really unforgiving.
Exactly! I love it.

So I bought "Dear Esther" I still have no clue what it is, even after watching the trailer on Steam.

Looks like a camera panning across a desolate, cloudy island, rendered with a neat graphic engine, eh...$2.50 hope it was worth it.

Thinking about impulse buying this... Can anybody sell this game's concept to me, please? The price shouldn't be a problem.

TheChits

Yes. Do it.

Pull the trigger.

You'll get a solid amount of fun for the price.

Yeah its good you can play cave story for free if you want to check it out -

http://www.cavestory.org/downloads_game.php

The Steam one is an enhanced version.

Alright thanks guys. Cave Story and Tobe's Vertical Adventure are now mine
3AQmK.gif

Yoshichan

Thinking about impulse buying this... Can anybody sell this game's concept to me, please? The price shouldn't be a problem.

Dear Esther is a game you hold down W to complete. And it takes 1-2 hours.

Confusing (but deep) story, good music, okay graphics but excellent atmosphere and good narration.

How is the difficulty level in Metro? Is there an easy mode because I'm not too sure I'd be good at the game : /

Metro can provide a real challenge or be way too easy depending on the difficulty you set. It's an awesome game with a really interesting atmosphere, and if you 'role-play' it (as in behave in game as though you are really there) it's so much fun. The only real complaints are the slightly janky way that the game handles shooting people. A knife in the the back doesn't always kill unless you aim between the armour (generally around the neck) and the same goes for some of the guns but I hardly used those.

Also has multiple endings.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Lmao, Saints Row III is the most over-the-top game I've ever played in my life. This is great.

Yoshichan

Mirror's Edge frikkin' won :(

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
AWW YEAH! MIRROR'S EDGE, BITCHES!!!

I already own it, and I voted for it. It's the best, yo.

Yoshichan

Dammit, ME won. Why didn't you guys vote for BG&E? :(
Too many people never even heard of BG&E while everyone and their mothers know about ME :_:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom