• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Go with red faction imo Your card isn't powerful enough for metro.
... should've asked GAF before buying Metro myself ._. "MSI GeForce 560 Ti"

:_:?

MRORANGE

What's the difference ?:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Eyothrie

Does anyone have a JoyToKey profile for Amnesia: Dark Descent? My rig is hooked up to my HDTV in the living room, and it would make the experience better for me

Demoli

Ended up voting for MW3 simply because Deaus Ex and TES5 were already in promotion earlier.

Also, can anybody tell me how many votes have been possible so far? I know it's more than 10, but I wanted to know the exact amount. Thanks in advance.

So DR2:OTR has a relatively low Metacritic. Is it worth it? I've played about 3 hours of the first game. It was quite fun, but nothing overly gripping. I don't expect this to be much different. What all changed bar lead character?

Artofwar420

... should've asked GAF before buying Metro myself ._. "MSI GeForce 560 Ti"

:_:?

I don't know what they're talking about. I played Metro 2033 with my trusty 8800GT (RIP) and while I had to lower some stuff, and truck through areas with low fps. I'd say 80% of it was playable and fun.

Now YOU, and the other dude with the 440 should totally be able to handle it. It might not be all in "ultra" settings, but it's definitely gonna be better than an 8800GT.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wait, Capcom pack? Where can I find this?

Just for comparisons I'm running a radeon hd 6770m in my mac book pro and it runs most games with ease. Just a comparison for those that want one.

So does F.E.A.R 2 & 3 support the 360 controller? Hell, is F.E.A.R 3 good period?

According to the Steam store pages F.E.A.R 3 has controller support whilst F.E.A.R 2 does not. I haven't tried to play with a controller though, so I can't answer from experience.

F.E.A.R 3 is a mediocre shooter, and a poor F.E.A.R game. It offers decent core shooting mechanics [cover-based FPS] amidst bland and repetitive environments. It's a shooting gallery, since the storyline is near non-existent and constant in-game achievement pop-ups and the co-op focus of the game break any of the weak attempts at horror. Single-player is a vapid experience. Co-op can be fun, due to the contrast in styles between the two protagonists.

Don't go in expecting anything similar to the original, or even the sequel; F.E.A.R 3 is a soulless cash-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom