• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artofwar420

Just grab the game, wait for season pass to be under $5. Maybe get the shark gun for a dollar.

This guy knows what's up. Totally, JUST GET SAINTS ROW THE THIRD. That's all you need for now. Then get the pass on the next sale/daily deal which contains the only DLC you might wanna play (story missions and stuff).

Mrbob

What was that Colony Wars type game called? I know someone made a thread on GAF about it, and now I forget the name. :(

Dingotech

I grabbed Rayman at 50% but yeah now it says 33%. Got lucky?

Errr no... it was a timed deal at 50% off, you bought it during the discount period, which has now expired and the discount has dropped back to the base level it will be during the remainder of the sale. (Unless it's a daily or flash again)

kai3345

Banned
ugggggg own Darksiders and Spellforce looks like shit

Is Force Unleashed 1 good? and if so, how good? I've got a preeeettyyy tight budget for this year's steam sale, but I've also already bought pretty much all of the games im interested in.

Time for me to...

McClain_BailOut2.gif

feel

Checked my wishlist of 30 games, no Flash.

Though did find out that the Penumbra games are 75% off as a regular deal until the 23rd.

edit-

ah so it's spellforce

Exuro

Feels like I need to schedule this stuff. BTTF goes off in 1:40 or so as does the voting. Then I can sleep for a bit and then see where I'm at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom