• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, I'm going to buy The Force Unleashed 1 and 2. I've even played through the first Force Unleashed back on consoles when it first came out and beat it. It has what is easily the single worst quick time events ever to grace the medium, that Star Destroyer sequence is so infuriatingly terrible, if you follow the onscreen prompts you will literally fail and never complete the QTE. But I'll buy it again. As mediocre as TFU1 can be, this is the closest thing there is to a new Jedi Knight and it had its moments. Never played TFU2, at 5$ what the hell. I haven't bought anything today.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Amazing title

Poor Tony the Tiger, don't worry Tony do a console (PS3) summer sale right, I'll give you all my monies

Well then I DID luck out on Rayman because I must have bought it like the last minute it was at 50%. :) Picked up SR3 base game too. Voted for Trine 2. Hoping it's there when I wake up for "work."

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
6yCwEl.png

WAT!?!

I'm in the US o_O?

Does Crusader Kings 2 have a good tutorial?

People will say yes, but it's actually just good compared to stuff like eu3. It's not that great overall.

You will be reading up on walkthroughs and watching youtube videos. It's not hard per se, just dense.

Edit: ^^^ see.

heyf00L

I beat Darksiders yesterday. It's worth the $5 IMO. It's something of a Zelda clone, although it focuses more on the hack and slash (upgrading weapons and such) and the dungeon puzzles are just OK. I enjoyed the locations/sets/artwork and the story was alright.

And if Darksiders 2 turns out to be really good, it'll be worth it to have played 1.

Mairu

Darksiders is a great game. Anyone who hasn't bought it the 4000000000 other times it has been on sale for $5 should buy it.

So did anyone keep track of what was on flash sale today?

I'm fairly sure they were timed out so that I didn't miss anything, but I didn't do my first check until mid-afternoon PDT.

Saige

I must do better.
This first day hit me hard, picked up Rayman and Saints Row.

I should try and focus on more indie stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom