• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artofwar420

Damn the dogs, why does Saints Row 3 have so many DLC, adding them all together goes way over £20.

Will I miss something if I just get the base game
for now
?

Just get the main game, it's plenty fun, and maybe the shark gun. By the time you're done with it there probably will be another sale. (The 2 story DLCs are cool, but I recommend you play them AFTER finishing the base game).

hlhbk

Hello Valve IT guy! WAKE THE FUCK UP! I WANT TO GO TO BED! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Sissel

So this is what Hulk Hogan must feel like after he spends 24 years raising his daughter only so she can star in 2-Headed Shark Attack.

Prophane33

I too am in the "I have to work tomorrow but am waiting for the new flash deals" boat...even though I'm not supposed to be spending ANY money this sale. Luckily my best friend picked up the 2 pack of Portal 2 so we could bro-op.

Edgeward

Seeing SRTT at number 1 makes me happy. =)

Just hoping for Skyrim to be $20 and for the Genesis games ot be discounted more, but fat chance of that happening.

Is SR3 + DLC worth it for $25? Or am I good getting just the game?

Just get the base game. DLC is so not worth it.

LobLob

Banned
I guess no new flash deals just Rayman and Warlock still. Welp, i still have to wait for Trine 2 as the hopeful poll winner.

dreamfall

Yeah, Darksiders at 75% off for $4.99 is definitely one. Got it from Green Man Gaming for the same price awhile back- still pretty awesome deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom