• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the dogs, why does Saints Row 3 have so many DLC, adding them all together goes way over £20.

Will I miss something if I just get the base game
for now
?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What was the old avatar? Seen it mentioned too many times to not ask now.

FyDHt.jpg

mannerbot

Pretty sure the countdowns are accurate, that's probably when the sale ends. But yes the flash deals are over so Rayman and Warlock shouldn't be front page deals anymore.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Damn the dogs, why does Saints Row 3 have so many DLC, adding them all together goes way over £20.

for now
?

Not at all. I'm pretty sure the DLC is not that great... yeah I know you can make a shark eat someone through the ground but in the long run you're not missing much and the base game is great.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I know it's not as good as Walking Dead, but went ahead and grabbed BTTF.

I've got SR3 on the 360, and I don't know if I want to grab it on the PC.

Same with Skyrim, though I stuck with the PS3 version, but I also wouldn't mind the bethesda pack, for New Vegas.

An-Det

for now
?

If you want the DLC, get the Franchise Pack, which has all dlc plus SRTT for $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom