• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

ibgP7tchqI8wqo.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Voted for Rage because I have AC:R on 360 and no interest in The Darkness II. I don't think I'd buy Rage for $10, though, $5 is far more reasonable.

New flash deals:
Hoard
SSFIVAE

So I just put Crusaders II on my cart. Now we play the waiting game of jumping over the fence or not.
15 hours to go it says (thought it was going in 2 hours)
We are not getting so many new daylies as past steam sales no? I mean without counting the flash and vote sales.
Its very strange to get new dailies at 8am in the morning in europe instead of 6.7 like past stean sales.

Where did you here that? I was under the assumption that new Daily Deals will be added at 6pm BST as per usual (so in a little under two hours)? If you're concluding that based by when the deals expire they overlapped in previous sales as well so new games will come up before the current Daily Deals end.

EDIT: Voted for Revelations.

Here's everything I've bought so far:

Crusader Kings 2 + DLC ($21)
Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb ($1.50)
Saints Row The Third Complete ($25)
Trine 2 ($3.74)
Darksiders ($5)

For a total of $56.24. I think I may have a problem.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
so if Rage is in the community deal does that mean it won't be a daily??

We don't know, but given the nature of Flash Sales, it's a safe assumption that even if the games were to show up as Dailies, they wouldn't be cheaper.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Where did you here that? I was under the assumption that new Daily Deals will be added at 6pm BST as per usual (so in a little under two hours)? If you're concluding that based by when the deals expire they overlapped in previous sales as well so new games will come up before the current Daily Deals end.

This year: 12 daily deals
Last year: 15 daily deals
Both sales = 11 days.

So I think he's right in his conclusion, but wrong about the time zone stuff

DenisQc

Here's everything I've bought so far:

Crusader Kings 2 + DLC ($21)
Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb ($1.50)
Saints Row The Third Complete ($25)
Trine 2 ($3.74)
Darksiders ($5)

For a total of $56.24. I think I may have a problem.

no problem :) the first day of sales is not yet ended :)

welcome to steam sales :)

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I actually want Assassin's Creed. However, I haven't played 2 or even own Brotherhood yet, so no point in buying Revelations.

I don't care about Darkness 2 or Rage.. decisions, decisions...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Steam won't register my vote. :(

Revelations Gold for $16.5 is fine by me.

I don't recall classic FPS being so boring..

If the combination of Wingsticks and Shotgun doesn't excite you, well, I don't know what to say. Godspeed, I guess! :p

MDSLKTR

RAGE is 5$ all the freaking time when it's on sale, and the Asscreed are always being given away by ubi. VOTE DARKNESS 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom