• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlop

Voted Rage for y'all

Totally sucks for me though, in 7 hours when this deal is up I will be camping in the middle of nowhere so I can't even buy it from my phone

; (

Scythian

I bought a Street Fighter IV AE 4-pack, if you want a copy PM me and I'll send you my paypal info. It's 7.49 per copy.
I've none left. Thanks :p

Acosta

Is there anyone that for some reasons wait until the last second to make a purchase. I could have purchased Trine 2 as planned all the morning and I almost missed it at the last second (in fact, Ghost Recon 2 was already in when I went back to the store).

Perhaps is pre-buyer's remorse given I have the first one and I didn't even install it :(

I also bought Crusaders Kings II with all the dls and sword of Islam. It will be nice to dream I will play it some day.

Uriah

Vote Rage

Btw Steam Support is still awful. The lack of phone support is pathetic. I had to get my brother to gift me a game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wait when do new daily deals go up? Thought it was now?

Yes:

Dalies are replaced every 24 hours, but the previous entries have a grace period of a couple of hours for those who would have otherwise missed them by a hair. In previous years, the final day of the sale has brought togetether the more popular Dailies, but with the introduction of Flash Sales (which are subject to the same rules as Dalies themselves -- i.e. buy them), we can't be certain if there'll be a Best Of this time around.

Edit: Err, not "now". Damn your stealth edit!

Double D

RAGE! Do it

I have to say that this is the most exciting steam sale ever. Flash Deals randomly ticking away and new vote-able deals every 8 hours is just marvelous.

Mrbob

Rage has been cheaper elsewhere. 66 percent off of $29.99 isn't that good of a price.

Vote for Revelations people, give everyone the better discount!

Carm

Has anyone purchased the UBIsoft pack yet? If so, can you check to see if AC Revelations is the Gold Edition or just the base game?

ASilva

Neo Member
Damn... I hope that if Assassins Creed doesn't win it gets discounted during the sale. That's pretty much the main game I was looking forward to buying :/

Darkness 2 is 12$ all the time and Rage has been discounted countless times aswell.

Where did you here that? I was under the assumption that new Daily Deals will be added at 6pm BST as per usual (so in a little under two hours)? If you're concluding that based by when the deals expire they overlapped in previous sales as well so new games will come up before the current Daily Deals end.

EDIT: Voted for Revelations.

This year: 12 daily deals
Last year: 15 daily deals
Both sales = 11 days.

So I think he's right in his conclusion, but wrong about the time zone stuff

Well, that was it.
Its funny that I was right although lol
Thanks both! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom