• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resident Evil 4 is currently 20% off at €15.99. Should I go for it or should I hold out for a potentially better offer during the sales?

Wait. If, say, RE6 goes on sale (let's say 75% off) then usually ALL RE games will have the same discount. That's how Steam usually does it; the newest game goes on sale, and the whole franchise gets discounted along with it.

Baust

Killer is Dead isn't discounted at all. So if it doesn't have any discount, there's no chance of it showing up for the dailies?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
common sense people, if something is already 75% off, it wont get a daily (it could happen but its extremely unlikely)

Does the Skyrim Legendary Edition override the normal edition if you already have that?

I'm worried that the Skyrim DLC will never be discounted enough for it to be cheaper to pick those up individually than it will be just to buy the Legendary Edition. :(

Tizoc

Wait, Arkham Origins' base discount is only 40%? Does this mean it will only be 50% or 66% off when it's a daily?

IT WAS 75% OFF ON GMG THE OTHER DAY, YOU BASTARDS! :(

EDIT: Oh, and Killer is Dead doesn't have any discount... Fuck EVERYTHING.

Wait for the daily deal.

wildfire

Banned
Vote for Action RPG.

If you knew you had 7 Days to Die the Truth is playing games with Van Hellsing by Torchlight is the only way to go.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Is Mirrors Edge worth 4.99$? I never got into PC gaming or got into a steam summer sale before but I have a Surface Pro 2 with 8gb of ram. Will that be enough for this game?

Yes, easily and your RAM isn't the issue. It's the graphics card.

So I guess someone at Valve is a Babylon 5 fan?

320x240_3.jpg
Someone call Cyan, quick!

Nymphae

Banned
Feels like it's been a long ass time since the last sale. I'm eager to spend some cash too, since I haven't been buying any PS4 games lately due to the ridiculous cost for new games.

The_Monk

This hype is really starting huge I already caught what it could be my first game to get.

I'm still guessing it might be a price mistake or the game is really bad. Not sure which!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
MAchine for Pigs has a 55% discount already, bodes well for the daily discount!

AC4 and Liberation 40% off so maybe 66% during the daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom