• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KainXVIII

Team Red
041109-01.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
A Wizards Lizard which JUST came out is 67% off, possible mistake?

Cloudbuilt is 75% off, so basically daily price, grab it

Front Mission evolved is 75% off

GONE HOME IS 75% OFF FINALLY (on steam that is)

Joe Danger games 75% off

MsSplosion Man is 75% off

Super Puzzle Platform is 75% off

Warhammer 40k Storm of Vengeance is 75% off

Volgarr, Naruto UNS3 and Prison Architech are 50% so hopefully they get a daily with higher discount

Dark has no discount at all. I repeat, Dark...Dark has no discount. My dreams are crushed, I have been defeated, im done :(

enditq7ftw.jpg

Wow, Dark Souls 2 for 33% off already. Even if it doesn't end up going daily or flash sale, that's a pretty good deal for those who do not own it.

WAIT FOR DAILY DEALS

Hmm, Witcher 2 and Far Cry Pack seem like a real good deal.

But STEAM-GAF told me to only buy dailies.... what to do, what to do....

Also, how can I wishlist Packs? It only lets me add single entries to my wishlist.

Also, also please add me on Steam. Username in profile.

Wow 15 minutes into the day and already team purple are behind by 2000 points. I have no clue what it is going on and might get about 2 trading cards throughout the sale...

Fakedit: Oh right 30 members of the daily winning team get 3 wishlist games. Whatever.

Hasney

So, uh... is the in-game community items NOT TF2, CS:GO, and Path of Exile related? Nothing but INDIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz that no one cares about, really?

...Well, there goes all my motivation to vote and get this badge.

I care more about the INDIEZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz than CS:GO and Path of Exile, that's for damn sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom