• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
So this time we are not able to craft the badge with only the community's choice votes. We have to at least buy a card or spend 10 bucks buying games. This is kind of disappointing.

I just got a card for doing my first vote/joining a team so I guess I'll be able to? Although I won't because I'll be at Glastonbury next week.

Sillverrr

Wow, I seriously didn't see Divinity: Original Sin receiving a discount before release. Makes me a bit annoyed for having pre-purchased at full-price, but on the other hand, I want this type of game to succeed.

MUnited83

For you.
restaurant-tipping-mr-pink.jpg

PINK TEAM BITCHES

Wait, Arkham Origins' base discount is only 40%? Does this mean it will only be 50% or 66% off when it's a daily?

IT WAS 75% OFF ON GMG THE OTHER DAY, YOU BASTARDS! :(

EDIT: Oh, and Killer is Dead doesn't have any discount... Fuck EVERYTHING.

"Sorry

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later."

D:

I´m gonna grab The Witcher 2 later today then :p

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Resident Evil 4 is currently 20% off at €15.99. Should I go for it or should I hold out for a potentially better offer during the sales?

Zeknurn

Where's Tappet, Sir Roderick Bodkin and Cyl? Another disappointing sale by Valve. It's like they don't know who got them where they are.

Hugstable

Banned
Oh shit I didn't even realize that Dead Rising 3 was already out on PC. Main game I'm looking for this sale is Dark Souls 2.

Edit: Nevermind it's not actually out yet. Fuck that

About to pull the trigger on Cloudbuilt, but I'm really tempted to get Shadowrun: Dragonfall even though it's only 40% off right now.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, uh... is the in-game community items NOT TF2, CS:GO, and Path of Exile related? Nothing but INDIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz that no one cares about, really?

...Well, there goes all my motivation to vote and get this badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom