• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiek

Yes, I'm doing another one because I love you guys!
This time from my last Humble Bundle.
#TeamPink

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840701.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection -- MB-BBBCCEA2FDDD45CB - Taken by Sofa King. 13 entrants total.

header.jpg

t1403233849z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
sales are great, the hell you guys talking about

day 1 and already better than last year in terms of base discounts. bunch of non-daily stuff already at 75% off

Flash deals been good too (except lords of shadow)

Any other games with cheap cards? I just Level 5'd Counter Strike GO and Sniper V2.

Still have more money than what I started with and scored 30+ for team green.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Am I crazy, or does Bit.Trip Flux feature an annoying amount of mouse acceleration? I don't remember Beat feeling so bad on PC. This is just... wrong. I can't control how much the paddle should move, which is weird because I got the hang of Beat immediately (I had already played the Wii version of both).

njean777

anybody think Dark Souls 2 is going to go on flash sale? I see it is on sale for 34$, but I don't know if it will ever go on flash since it is still somewhat new...

Crafted about 7 normal badges then sold the summer cards and made about $2 to buy summer cards when they drop in price. At work though so won't waste too much more time doing this lol.

DaBoss

You might still be able to run it fine. It's pretty cheap, and might be worth a shot. The biggest issue was that there were some compatibility issues with certain graphics cards.

DMC4 has stayed 75% off since the beginning. Same with the bundle, I think. The game itself has never been cheaper during a recent Steam sale. I feel pretty comfortable in recommending people to buy it now. It's unlikely that it'll be a daily or flash.
Alright. Thank you very much for your posts. They are really helpful.

But I'll just wait a bit before buying them to be on the safe side. :p

Vibranium

Banned
sales are great, the hell you guys talking about

day 1 and already better than last year in terms of base discounts. bunch of non-daily stuff already at 75% off

Yep, pretty great so far. It's the people who already have lots of games who always say this lol.

I'm gonna try to continuously contribute to my Blue team over the sale I think, but I seriously doubt I will be in a tiny group of 30 lucky people anyways. Gonna sell cards and hope to hell I somehow get a token (a nice $10+ is good enough) or foil.

Selling summer cards for absurd amounts is letting me craft so many badges, thanks people who are even sillier than me! Reminds me of the glorious card beta.

Yep, pretty great so far. It's the people who already have lots of games who always say this lol.

I'm gonna try to continuously contribute to my Blue team over the sale I think, but I seriously doubt I will be in a tiny group of 30 lucky people anyways. Gonna sell cards and hope to hell I somehow get a token (a nice $10+ is good enough) or foil.

Between giveaways and picking up a few things for myself (most notably the DR3 preorder), my budget is mostly blown on day one. This sale has been amazing so far.

Zeliard

How on earth do I even buy these dumb cards, they disappear so quickly

The cheapest CS:GO cards get picked up super quickly since it's the cheapest badge to create, and as such has the most amount of people F5'ing like crazy to save a penny or two.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, just tried Bit.Trip Beat and it doesn't have mouse acceleration. In this state, Flux is virtually unplayable for me :/

Sarcasm

Question regarding buying a two pack,I own the base game but not the dlc, if I buy the two pack can my account snag the dlc and I am able to gift the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom