• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA_5_13680353319639.jpg

Green team rules!
You're making the wait for GTA5 PC even harder. You know that? ;~;

Garcia

Good Luck, SteamGAF!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:
header_586x192.jpg

header.jpg

PacMan DX Plus All You Can Eat Edition -- MB-5D7029CDC4890264 - Taken by Zeeman. 36 entrants total.
The Witcher 2 -- MB-DF558B54A1D754FB - Taken by Darkroronoa. 15 entrants total.

t1403234607z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The cheapest CS:GO cards get picked up super quickly since it's the cheapest badge to create, and as such has the most amount of people F5'ing like crazy to save a penny or two.

Those are pennies that can go to more things. I've been lucky enough to grab a few cards for $.07 and $.08.

Goddamn. I almost screwed up.

I almost bought Borderlands 2 GOTY before realizing it's not a special deal. The 60% off totally threw me for a loop.

I am, however, picking up Democracy 3 today. Nice.

xninjav

Neo Member
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Zeno Clash 2 -- MB-68A5CAE59510E367 - Taken by Bel_Air_Jeff
Zeno Clash -- MB-5E2348753690E9C5 - Taken by StarlordDial

Let's hope I did this right

Brites

Neo Member
here
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
-Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing.
-Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

tumblr_mzq038jOgm1qb5qxmo1_500.gif

Brütal Legends -- MB-F0D825EFDB12F383

derExperte

Note for members of the winning team: If you win the wishlist giveaway you'll get the top 3 games on your list. So sort them accordingly.

kevin1025

Banned
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Defy Gravity Extended -- MB-D01D70442AFD5939 - Taken by The Dear Leader. 3 entrants total.
Defy Gravity Extended #2 -- MB-01FF33FB3C823AE7 - Taken by maneil99. 4 entrants total.
Defy Gravity Extended #3 -- MB-AE860D238B5AC469 - Taken by jmizzal. 6 entrants total.

t1403234902z1.png

Saganator

Goddamn. I almost screwed up.

I am, however, picking up Democracy 3 today. Nice.

Been on the fence for this all day. Can't decide! I added $25 to my Steam wallet and told myself not to go over it unless there is a good deal on Woflenstien, trying not to waste a bunch of money on games I'll never play.

Just did like 5 badges for team Blue! First time I've ever bothered with that stuff, kind of addicting.

Welcome to the loser team. I guess it's a cesspool of people have no idea what is badge crafting all about.

According to my stats on the summer page, I have the most points so far out of everyone in my group (19). Even FiveElementNinja is behind me.

What are you folks waiting for? Get crafting, LOL!

tauke

Just realize summer sales is on... so far haven't bought a single thing on Steam for this year due to massive backlog and my uni's final year project.

Must resist lol.

mfaex

According to my stats on the summer page, I have the most points so far out of everyone in my group (19). Even FiveElementNinja is behind me.

What are you folks waiting for? Get crafting, LOL!

I have 39 steam friends. Between the 40 of us, we've generated 4 points.

We're helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom